The MetsThread

ya I fell asleep for that one....Clayton Kershaw...hows your Thursday morning?...UG.

Im guessing after both favorites/home teams just lost...Astros might be just a LITTLE tight this evening.
I'd like to see the Astros play the Yankees.. I think that would be a better series.

Oh how wonderful it would be to see STL take out the Nats!

Guess I'll be going to a world series game at Busch stadium.

But Wilpons still run org for 5 years
Not exactly in fact the money does not run through wilpons now. Cohen is in charge of the cash flow, wilpons get sny exclusively. In fact BVW is on the clock as I also read Cohen is in control of general manager also.

Not exactly in fact the money does not run through wilpons now. Cohen is in charge of the cash flow, wilpons get sny exclusively. In fact BVW is on the clock as I also read Cohen is in control of general manager also.
I don't understand the agreement there other than the Coupons won't need to find a job for a few years. If I were Cohen, I'd pay their salaries upfront and look for new mgmt top down.

I don't understand the agreement there other than the Coupons won't need to find a job for a few years. If I were Cohen, I'd pay their salaries upfront and look for new mgmt top down.

looks like a "save face" thing. Someone hands ya a few billion $$, you aren't really in charge of anything.

I cant believe we now have to face wheeler no less then 5 times, why couldnt he take his bat and ball somewhere else, oh yeah $118 million reasons why. Stupid Phillies spending stupid money.

Everything about this sounds good except Jeff Wilpon staying in the building. I hope Cohen can put decent people in place.

Back
Top Bottom