The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

Yes I see my position but don’t see the final results after the ride in the Z companion app. You used to be able to see it. At least when I did tour de Zwift series.

Yes I see my position but don’t see the final results after the ride in the Z companion app. You used to be able to see it. At least when I did tour de Zwift series.

Things change all the time with the software but they tend not to show results for group rides, as a general rule.

Each event has different settings. The group ride owner can choose not to show position at all during the ride.

are they over on the zwiftpower site?

DQ'd for too mush POWER! ?? (been there. yeah, it was a D race. :p )

5am cause that’s not work time, meal time, kid nap time. Just easiest get that outta the way and given the stink eye for being here but not available for 2 plus hours. Went through effort of moving the set up downstairs but anyways Ride crashed on me. 5000+ riders. Garbage that you can’t rejoin. Mucho disappoint. Going back to bed.
B38E54CD-05C6-4B86-9CBC-906BE538E925.jpeg

As I was doing an actual outdoor ride this morning, a thought popped into my head about Zwift (that's allowed, right?)

Anyway, I was wondering ... is it possible in Zwift to choose the location you start from? Like if I wanted to just go and ride DOWN Alpe du Zwift, is it possible to set it up so I start from the top? I'm not talking about whether there is a route set up to do this - I mean if I wanted to ride my own route and decide where I want to start on my own, is that possible? I don't think it is, but I don't want to assume I know ...

As I was doing an actual outdoor ride this morning, a thought popped into my head about Zwift (that's allowed, right?)

Anyway, I was wondering ... is it possible in Zwift to choose the location you start from? Like if I wanted to just go and ride DOWN Alpe du Zwift, is it possible to set it up so I start from the top? I'm not talking about whether there is a route set up to do this - I mean if I wanted to ride my own route and decide where I want to start on my own, is that possible? I don't think it is, but I don't want to assume I know ...
Nope. No can do. Different routes have different start points, so you can use that and go manually. There's only a few - at most - start points on each map. There is a trick for Alpe du Zwift going up, BTW. Choose Jungle Circuit to start and manually make a right up to the Alpe. ~10 minutes to the climb at a warmup pace instead of 20.

More signing up!

Will you watch V Le Tour?

or more laissez-faire attitude?

More signing up!

Will you watch V Le Tour?

or more laissez-faire attitude?

Why can't they do a real TdF just with no pelotons? Make them all work!

I rode Ventoux a couple of weeks ago. It's a challenge for sure. It's steepest pitches aren't as tough as the steepest on Alpe du Zwift, but it has long stretches of 9-10%. I didn't try to race it - I just was trying to get a feel for it - and it still left me wiped out.

Back
Top Bottom