The Indoor Cyclist's support thread

@jShort I've also been all in on TrainerRoad this winter. See you at Branchbrook Crit to test them legs out! You'll have a secret teammate in me if you'd like. Just look for the Jalapeno kit.

Oh man. It’s gonna be cold. And early AF. I’ll find you. Your kits stick out as much as ours lol.

There’s a glitch that defaults you to a MTB, at least as of last night.
6277324D-1F16-4E9B-AFD2-3EBA75F0C9AF.jpeg

I was in a training program with trainer road up until I got a vasectomy a couple weeks ago. And now that all my races are cancelling for the season, I was thinking about cashing in my free month of zwift instead of continuing with the trainer road program. I just don't know if I'll ever be able to give up the trainer road subscription though, I'm grandfathered into nice pricing.

Just got this (I was an early beta-chimp for Zwift, but I'm betting others on here have gotten it too):

Hey Sean,

Over the last five years, Zwifters have been self-organizing events and groups to connect and get fit together. Today, there are hundreds of groups in the mix, with many of them hosting weekly events for members to ride, race, train, and run.

Zwift Clubs just launched, and we're excited to offer you an exclusive invitation to test this innovation and share your feedback.

Clubs enable your group to stay closer and level up over time. We’ve cooked up a whole new set of tools to do just that, with more features rolling out soon. Join the testing party and help us shape the future of Clubs!

How do I join Zwift Clubs?
As a select group of original Zwift beta testers, you're already on the invite list. Invites will go out gradually as we ramp up the system and validate its readiness. Your invite will appear in Zwift Companion, so make sure you have the latest app version installed. Your invite is for you only. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant additional access to others.

What is FutureWorks?
FutureWorks is our own ideation lab that kicked off last year with the Mountain Bike Steering course. The feedback we gained from the tens of thousands of Zwifters was amazingly helpful in evolving steering. We're releasing Zwift Clubs under FutureWorks to build and improve the feature before it’s shared out to the entire community.

I’ll skip the Club.
If you'd rather not use Zwift Clubs, no problem. When you receive the invite in Zwift Companion, simply decline. We’ll miss you, but we understand.

Zwift Clubs marks the start of something fantastic for the community, and our team is thrilled to hear your feedback.

Ride On.
Wes and the Clubs Team at Zwift

:D

View attachment 123790

This one is just as hilarious especially the comments from people who forgot to check the date of the article.

Just got this (I was an early beta-chimp for Zwift, but I'm betting others on here have gotten it too):

Hey Sean,

Over the last five years, Zwifters have been self-organizing events and groups to connect and get fit together. Today, there are hundreds of groups in the mix, with many of them hosting weekly events for members to ride, race, train, and run.

Zwift Clubs just launched, and we're excited to offer you an exclusive invitation to test this innovation and share your feedback.

Clubs enable your group to stay closer and level up over time. We’ve cooked up a whole new set of tools to do just that, with more features rolling out soon. Join the testing party and help us shape the future of Clubs!

How do I join Zwift Clubs?
As a select group of original Zwift beta testers, you're already on the invite list. Invites will go out gradually as we ramp up the system and validate its readiness. Your invite will appear in Zwift Companion, so make sure you have the latest app version installed. Your invite is for you only. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant additional access to others.

What is FutureWorks?
FutureWorks is our own ideation lab that kicked off last year with the Mountain Bike Steering course. The feedback we gained from the tens of thousands of Zwifters was amazingly helpful in evolving steering. We're releasing Zwift Clubs under FutureWorks to build and improve the feature before it’s shared out to the entire community.

I’ll skip the Club.
If you'd rather not use Zwift Clubs, no problem. When you receive the invite in Zwift Companion, simply decline. We’ll miss you, but we understand.

Zwift Clubs marks the start of something fantastic for the community, and our team is thrilled to hear your feedback.

Ride On.
Wes and the Clubs Team at Zwift
I got this too... No idea what to do with it though... I'll check the companion app later.

I do want to the the Haute but 9am is probably not doable :/
Hows 3am? lol

Did swift remove being able to remove the group ride results?

I finished 6th the other day! (shorter TDW course)

Back
Top Bottom