The DIY thread - DIYourself

Wish I could afford to replace it all because I totally would (or wood) with the composite stuff but it’s not in the cards this season. Maybe next year.

And yes I used a solid color stain because the dark ones get hot even this does too on the really hot days.

OK I think I asked this awhile ago but blew it off and never did it. Now inspector coming next wed to do gas line pressure test for generator and furnace. I have pressure gauges but not clear where to put them - are they testing just the new lines or the entire house?? I want to test first before they come.

And I thought this thread was my safe space from anything even remotely connected to the grossness of the digestive tract...
@serviceguy sorry to disappoint lol. But I must say it took a couple of laughing pauses for me to get through that article. 45 going on 12 I suppose...

Also, this is total DIY...or maybe not? Should definitely deal with this yourself, no? What say you @Patrick ? @pooriggy ? You have good sage advice...

@serviceguy sorry to disappoint lol. But I must say it took a couple of laughing pauses for me to get through that article. 45 going on 12 I suppose...

Also, this is total DIY...or maybe not? Should definitely deal with this yourself, no? What say you @Patrick ? @pooriggy ? You have good sage advice...

Totally informative article, in fact. My internet persona is more refined that my real one, as anybody that met me can testify...

It is a given that a fart can not be trusted. (ref: http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/fiyf-2015.37949/post-611290)

esp among the spandex and chamois crowd. in the heat of the race (esp cx) it would be unwise to let-er-rip.
thus holding it in is the only choice.

as i am big on education, the article stands on its own merits.

and like @Norm is able to fold(bend?) time, we must all master the skill of folding farts.

Back
Top Bottom