The DIY thread - DIYourself

iman29

Wish I could afford to replace it all because I totally would (or wood) with the composite stuff but it’s not in the cards this season. Maybe next year.

And yes I used a solid color stain because the dark ones get hot even this does too on the really hot days.

rick81721

Lothar
OK I think I asked this awhile ago but blew it off and never did it. Now inspector coming next wed to do gas line pressure test for generator and furnace. I have pressure gauges but not clear where to put them - are they testing just the new lines or the entire house?? I want to test first before they come.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And I thought this thread was my safe space from anything even remotely connected to the grossness of the digestive tract...
@serviceguy sorry to disappoint lol. But I must say it took a couple of laughing pauses for me to get through that article. 45 going on 12 I suppose...

Also, this is total DIY...or maybe not? Should definitely deal with this yourself, no? What say you @Patrick ? @pooriggy ? You have good sage advice...

serviceguy

@serviceguy sorry to disappoint lol. But I must say it took a couple of laughing pauses for me to get through that article. 45 going on 12 I suppose...

Also, this is total DIY...or maybe not? Should definitely deal with this yourself, no? What say you @Patrick ? @pooriggy ? You have good sage advice...

Totally informative article, in fact. My internet persona is more refined that my real one, as anybody that met me can testify...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
It is a given that a fart can not be trusted. (ref: http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/fiyf-2015.37949/post-611290)

esp among the spandex and chamois crowd. in the heat of the race (esp cx) it would be unwise to let-er-rip.
thus holding it in is the only choice.

as i am big on education, the article stands on its own merits.

and like @Norm is able to fold(bend?) time, we must all master the skill of folding farts.

Top Bottom