The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I think I'm going to go 70/30 dot/algo going forward, algo is doing community engagement different from most other coins. Looking at ADA VS Algo, ADA has too many fucking coins, market cap is already huge I don't see it growing much in the short term compared to my other picks. Cardano already had its summer its a fuckin cult and they've all burned through their cash buying it. Elon has also diminished any value of twitter manipulation as seen with bitcoin, the coin was already trending when he makes his post.

coin/price/cap
ADA/1.39/44.5b
DOT/20.29/19.4b
ALGO/.937/2.9b

Outside of this I want to see where I can stake USDC(stable coin) with minimal custodial cut. Waves has my interest wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

I intend to keep stable coin just to buy coins before they hit coinbase or any other exchange, seems every time something comes to an exchange there is a temporary bump.

R0B

I think I'm going to go 70/30 dot/algo going forward, algo is doing community engagement different from most other coins. Looking at ADA VS Algo, ADA has too many fucking coins, market cap is already huge I don't see it growing much in the short term compared to my other picks. Cardano already had its summer its a fuckin cult and they've all burned through their cash buying it. Elon has also diminished any value of twitter manipulation as seen with bitcoin, the coin was already trending when he makes his post.

coin/price/cap
ADA/1.39/44.5b
DOT/20.29/19.4b
ALGO/.937/2.9b

Outside of this I want to see where I can stake USDC(stable coin) with minimal custodial cut. Waves has my interest wondering if anyone has had experience with them.

I intend to keep stable coin just to buy coins before they hit coinbase or any other exchange, seems every time something comes to an exchange there is a temporary bump.
Curious how much of your portfolio is stable coins as well as your risk tolerance for regulation. Stable coins in practice are great tools but I worry about keeping too much sitting in them due to regulation. I do think GUSD is fully backed by USD and audited though.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Curious how much of your portfolio is stable coins as well as your risk tolerance for regulation. Stable coins in practice are great tools but I worry about keeping too much sitting in them due to regulation. I do think GUSD is fully backed by USD and audited though.

0% ball is about to bounce and I don't want to hold stable when it happens and I'm off sleeping.

Portfolio is all dot future distributions will be 70 30 dot algo unless doge post count starts taking off again.

Started building a dash for my git portfolio based off of reddit/twitter API but I intend to use it to trade, which is why I'm paying attention to community enthusiasm.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I cashed out all of my cryptos about a month ago and broke even. Now they're all crapping the bed and I'm considering getting back in while the prices are low. Maybe wait a bit and catch it on the up swing.

Reactions: R0B

THATmanMANNY

I say Drop a little of what you plan then wait and wait and wait

actually haven’t been paying attn either after selling most

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I cashed out all of my cryptos about a month ago and broke even. Now they're all crapping the bed and I'm considering getting back in while the prices are low. Maybe wait a bit and catch it on the up swing.

I doubled down and have already broke even from the drop.

Matic gonna shit the bed

Top Bottom