The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

noah89

Cryptocurrency news is everywhere now. People put all their money into it. Someone is lucky, and someone loses everything. I think if this currency is becoming so popular then it is worth starting to study it. It may be worthwhile to study all the risks before investing in bitcoin. A friend of mine has been planning to buy a couple of bitcoins for a long time. But before that, he began to study more about the entire cryptocurrency. There was a lot of information on the forums about this. People shared their experiences. And in one of the discussions, someone advised him https://smartoptions.io/monthly-signal-results/ to learn everything better. A friend read everything carefully, watched different videos. And after a while, he finally bought bitcoin. It was a profitable investment. I think if you know what you are investing in, you will definitely benefit from it.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Cryptocurrency news is everywhere now. People put all their money into it. Someone is lucky, and someone loses everything. I think if this currency is becoming so popular then it is worth starting to study it. It may be worthwhile to study all the risks before investing in bitcoin. A friend of mine has been planning to buy a couple of bitcoins for a long time. But before that, he began to study more about the entire cryptocurrency. There was a lot of information on the forums about this. People shared their experiences. And in one of the discussions, someone advised him https://smartoptions.io/monthly-signal-results/ to learn everything better. A friend read everything carefully, watched different videos. And after a while, he finally bought bitcoin. It was a profitable investment. I think if you know what you are investing in, you will definitely benefit from it.
Thanks! Beep Boop.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
and we're all just pawns in his evil little game.

He played the game of diminishing returns and is already at 0. Musk bubble has popped and no longer can change the tide of the market. We were in full swing crash when Tesla was pulling out.

W.e. buying up all the dot I can to bring my average down as well as small cap coins where devs are known

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Tell me a word that rhymes with lot

THATmanMANNY

so if you are a trader you could be up ~30% within a day but I'm not trader and it's never perfect.

It's been consistent every big gain it met with and even bigger down days so still sitting tight which direction it's (crypto) is going.

R0B

so if you are a trader you could be up ~30% within a day but I'm not trader and it's never perfect.

It's been consistent every big gain it met with and even bigger down days so still sitting tight which direction it's (crypto) is going.
What’s your buy signal?

THATmanMANNY

What’s your buy signal?
If I knew I wouldn't be schlepping with ya'll here haha talking about retirement funds and shit

With that said I think the sell off and FUD is over. We are going to have your 20% dips etc. (normal) Also, like your retirement funds, personal stock portfolios, etc. You need to diversify in crypto too. It's basically become stocks to trade until we actually start seeing your friends exchange it then it's going to be unreal!

R0B

If I knew I wouldn't be schlepping with ya'll here haha talking about retirement funds and shit

With that said I think the sell off and FUD is over. We are going to have your 20% dips etc. (normal) Also, like your retirement funds, personal stock portfolios, etc. You need to diversify in crypto too. It's basically become stocks to trade until we actually start seeing your friends exchange it then it's going to be unreal!
Curious what your diversification in crypto looks like?

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Curious what your diversification in crypto looks like?

Bird shot with a shotgun buy everything that is a trusted currency. There are scam currencies usually trying to capture the hype of other cryptos.

But all cryptos seem to be all in the same sea and rise and fall with the same tides. Yes there are some that won't follow the overall market trend but eventually they all do.

THATmanMANNY

@R0B i only have BTC, ADA, and ETH. I hold a lot less ETH than I did before. I bought it back on the rise. Now it’s down go figure. But I’m on fraction of my “house money”. Let it ride 10 years or whatever. I’m not for meme coins.

Reactions: R0B

R0B

@R0B i only have BTC, ADA, and ETH. I hold a lot less ETH than I did before. I bought it back on the rise. Now it’s down go figure. But I’m on fraction of my “house money”. Let it ride 10 years or whatever. I’m not for meme coins.
I have some BTC & ETH, have been considering some ZEC but haven’t pulled the trigger.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
ADA has a lot of room to grow technically and even then I don't like how centralized it is.

That said it's about making money I bout 100, regardless of how I feel if people want to hype it up and there is money to be made who am I to out my nose up at that.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I won $500 on a $2 lottery bet back in January

I’ve spent another $50 and won $6 so far this year.

how u doin?
😄

Reactions: R0B
Top Bottom