The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

iExec RLC. Looks like a great long-term coin. Cloud based computing. Rollercoaster beginning, but what isn't.

So what do you think is Bitcoin taking the roller coaster ride back down to that bottom of the rising wedge at 47k? Or will we find some sort of good support along the way with a quick rebound to the upside? Ughhh I dont know what's worse my stocks or my crypto today..... Stimulus checks for all inflation won't happen 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: R0B
So what do you think is Bitcoin taking the roller coaster ride back down to that bottom of the rising wedge at 47k? Or will we find some sort of good support along the way with a quick rebound to the upside? Ughhh I dont know what's worse my stocks or my crypto today..... Stimulus checks for all inflation won't happen 😂😂😂😂
Buy the dip

Can’t time it. Buy in small or average down/up just so you got a piece of the pie. Is crypto here to stay or die? STAY! (IMO) so ride the roller coaster. Absolutely I can be wrong.

I know when enough is enough. 850% (including fees) or so for sitting tight for two years. I will sit tight again for another entry

I'm sure we're only 40% on our way down I'm going to put the bulk of my holdings in polkadot.

Then sprinkle the rest of my holdings in moon shots for the bounce back

https://www.ibm.com/topics/blockchain-security
A lot more to learn about this

I’m just pissed my wife did not want me to pull the trigger on an elaborate purchase last week before the plunge. Never listening to her again! But her bathroom remodel budget is also cut in half so HA we both lose.

Still sitting tight.

Governments are shook. Cryptocurrency is here to stay to what degree? I don’t know. Currency is what you value it to be.

Back
Top Bottom