The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

Over the Bars

Well things didn't go fully According to plan robinhood screwed me over and kept erroring out and not letting me submit a sell order and then when it finally did go through they didn't fill it until it had dropped significantly but at the end of the day I cashed out with over 400% gain and around 1650 in profits. Pissed it didn't go through sooner since I was up almost 3k and over 700% and not happy that it's gone back up since I sold but at the end of the day I made some money to cover the new log splitter I bought and I wasn't in it for the inevitably incoming bubble pop!

Over the Bars

Ughhh Im amazed doge still has any steam left I thought for sure it would crash and burn weeks ago... I have bought in and out a few times making some additional profit but damn If i hadn't sold all of it at 29 cents I would be sitting pretty nice right now. Of course Robinhood servers are crashed again right now so I cant take may profits on what I do still have in it

THATmanMANNY

I wonder what the statistic/% of DOGE is bought on Robinhood (which is shit). Great for trading but don't expect it to work right when you need it to!

Anyways, based on the percentage alone (if it exists) could tell you how real it is as a currency. Because if it's extremely high which I suspect it to be then you know you don't actually own the coins when you buy on RB. Coinbase the most reputable and trusted crypto platform doesn't even offer DOGE. soooo....

But my hunch could be all wrong all the way to $100 and more!

Last edited:

Over the Bars

I think the percentage is very high of people trading doge on Robinhood. I have a coinbase account as well but I rarely sell anything that I have on there. At the end of the day I'm not looking to use crypro for anything more the. A way to make money off of it im sure one day there will be better utility for it but right now not enough places accept it and there's so many different ones out there. Doge is. A complete joke but if everyone thinks this joke is valuable then I guess I'll keep a very very small exposure to it. I was actually initialy drawn to robinhood because of the fact that I didn't actually own the crypto and was only "speculating on the price action" because I didn't have to worry About how I was going to store it and as long as it's not while in a frenzy of buying or selling it works pretty good but they need to invest some serious money Into their servers!

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I moved all my kraken into doge yesterday pre .4, buy the hype boys. Crypto has been the number one sub growing on reddit for over a week and doge is the only crypto hitting top 3 several times. Crypto is a popularity contest and doge is the one right now.

@BPaze called me an idiot last night

Over the Bars

I moved all my kraken into doge yesterday pre .4, buy the hype boys. Crypto has been the number one sub growing on reddit for over a week and doge is the only crypto hitting top 3 several times. Crypto is a popularity contest and doge is the one right now.

@BPaze called me an idiot last ni

I'm just hoping that the elin musk rumor about snl for may 8th is correct if it is it will absolutely skyrocket and I will sell mine right after it skyrockets again

I'm just hoping that the elin musk rumor about snl for may 8th is correct if it is it will absolutely skyrocket and I will sell mine right after it skyrockets again

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

I've been treating doge as a savings account, anything I don't spend I've dropped into doge. It isn't much do to external issues

THATmanMANNY

where are the crypto custodial accounts?
I had $500 ready two weeks ago for DOGE but I didn't pull the trigger and forgot about doing so :/

I've treated coinbase the same. I just let the coins ride or die.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I've got a binance international for I just set up for ride or die buying up all the shit coins that aren't obviously scams.

Going for the birdshot strategy if one is a winner I am on the better side of things. Need to make some twitter bots dumb up support lol

Danimal

I don't think it matters if he does or he doesn't at this point juts the hype leading up to it has boosted insanely. I'm betting alot of people will take profits not long after.
Seems that a few celebrities have helped the hype train along, so I'm holding out for a bit !

Top Bottom