The Cryptocurrency and blockchain thread

R0B

The pRob here is how much growth is left here, what does adoption look like for those or are they now just foundations for other coins or investment vehicles?

It's why I went with algo and dot they're not so enormous that you won't use it as intended so there is a chance for adoption and if you're in early enough you can make some money. I'm looking for a 3rd project no clue what yet

I'd think there's growth across the entire crypto market especially BTC & ETH. Both guide the market, if Btc drops 10% odds are the rest of the market drops the same or more, just look at the trailing 7 day charts (link) vast majority of the market follows BTC not the other way around... Can you elaborate on use as intended? I don't know enough about ALGO or DOT to provide any constructive opinion either way. Are you speculating on them or investing in them?

I like BTC as a store of value play for the long term as well as ETH from an infrastructure/platform perspective and staking. Also, both have first mover advantage which in tech is pretty important. Are other tokens/coins/chains going to be significant? Sure. I just don't have the time to do the necessary amount of due diligence on them to warrant a big investment in them.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'd think there's growth across the entire crypto market especially BTC & ETH. Both guide the market, if Btc drops 10% odds are the rest of the market drops the same or more, just look at the trailing 7 day charts (link) vast majority of the market follows BTC not the other way around... Can you elaborate on use as intended? I don't know enough about ALGO or DOT to provide any constructive opinion either way. Are you speculating on them or investing in them?

I like BTC as a store of value play for the long term as well as ETH from an infrastructure/platform perspective and staking. Also, both have first mover advantage which in tech is pretty important. Are other tokens/coins/chains going to be significant? Sure. I just don't have the time to do the necessary amount of due diligence on them to warrant a big investment in them.

You're starting to see institutions partner up with alt coins, from the big crash Bitcoin is facing resistance through 50k while other coins are hitting ath.

I have recovered when dot was at 16 from dca but I am now at 300% from previous highs I hold no bc or eth

Reactions: R0B

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Reactions: R0B

R0B

Less than a week ago I set up a virtual crypto portfolio on etoro just to play. Up about 14%. Of course if I turn this into real money, it will all drop.
Bitcoin is up 25% week over week. What’s in your play portfolio?

THATmanMANNY

I've learned the hard way several times over to buy and hold any crypto.
This is the way.

It might take one month or it might take 10 years for your exit point.

Over the Bars

Will it be a buy the rumor sell the news situation with the first bitcoin futures etf being approved or will we break all time highs and keep climbing. Above 61k right now

THATmanMANNY

Knowing SHIB is a senseless meme crypto, threw some spare Benji's at SHIB a few weeks ago. Up 100% haha. Let it ride!

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Knowing SHIB is a senseless meme crypto, threw some spare Benji's at SHIB a few weeks ago. Up 100% haha. Let it ride!
Depositphotos_471739542_S.jpg

To the moon!

THATmanMANNY

@stb222 I have some DOGE still but again senseless meme stock. down $20. But let it ride!
My largest holding is ADA now. I support the mission and functionality and gradual work towards decentralization.

Top Bottom