The Bridges of 6MR

ekuhn

Other New Bridge
IMG_7869.jpeg

Progress!

IMG_7870.jpeg

ekuhn

We should add that top board to the White Race Course Bridge.
It is required when not using 2x material as the handrail/guardrail.
Sounds good. Plenty of used 1x material in barn.

Also - long boardwalk near concrete bridge has a few boards broken. Need to replace them too. There's a few boards at the drop in.

SAM

That bridge looks complete now. Like how it was widened and handrail on other side is finished too. Must be recent work cuz it still smelled strongly like fresh cut timber.

View attachment 194123
Yes, recent. Saw him working on it on Tuesday. Had to walk the bike across because there was a drill and box of screws on the bridge.

skully

@Patrick , just a heads up , the board walk heading to the "concrete bridge " from south middle Bush on red is getting alittle sketchy ...it has one board missing with two right next it that are both broken in the middle . ...sorry I don't have a "pin drop"

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
@Patrick , just a heads up , the board walk heading to the "concrete bridge " from south middle Bush on red is getting alittle sketchy ...it has one board missing with two right next it that are both broken in the middle . ...sorry I don't have a "pin drop"

Thanks!

I'll get it - I think we have material sitting there.
Probably the old composite boards failing.

Cole

Rode it today, the new work is great. The long bridge to the concrete is definitely sketchy.

Thanks to those putting in the time. Where is the best place to look for future TM sessions?

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions