The Amusement Bike Park

Oh, that's just being lazy. I legit shave once a week normally, that's how bad my ability to grow facial hair is. This is like 2+ weeks without shaving. It's a blessing and a curse.
Had my first shave yesterday in about a month
image.jpeg

Dammit! Why did you have to tag him? I was in the lead here!

But seriously... going from 2.6 to 2.35, lost some cushion on my Hightower. Thinking to lower psi on the fork and shock. 5psi at a time or is that too much?
Hold my beer. This is over a month no shaving. Weak sauce.
20200410_200719.jpg

Unless you are saying that took you a year to grow..
This is... can't grow a beard to save my life contest lol
The Mustache is from early April the beard is 2 weeks old and no you guys can't grow anything. That was me in my 20's couldn't grow anything for shit.

Kiddies...I just can’t be follicle bothered anymore or I would show you...
What is the rational behind downsizing to 2.35? It it wasn’t too much $$$ I would gladly maximize capacity and go 29x2.8, the 2.6 was a great improvement over 2.35...speed? I’m not after speed, I’m try to get up there without picking a lung and have fun while in control bombing downhill on those rock gardens...and now back to SpaceX...which just aborted, crap!

Not sure if 29x2.6 would fit on the Hightower... but wanted to decrease rolling resistance.
The bike came stock with a Maxxis 27.5x2.8 and went to Schwalbe 2.6 last year only to find out they are roughly the same width. Apparently... Maxxis runs little narrow.
Also, wanted to go larger wheel diameter for the better roll over. The 29x2.35 makes the bike feel noticeably lighter. The downfall is loss of traction.

Not sure if 29x2.6 would fit on the Hightower... but wanted to decrease rolling resistance.
The bike came stock with a Maxxis 27.5x2.8 and went to Schwalbe 2.6 last year only to find out they are roughly the same width. Apparently... Maxxis runs little narrow.
Also, wanted to go larger wheel diameter for the better roll over. The 29x2.35 makes the bike feel noticeably lighter. The downfall is loss of traction.
Oh, I see. I thought you had 29x2.6. Actually that 2.6 does sound a little too small as a 27.5+
Why are we discussing tires in @TimBay ’s thread?!?!

For a barber- prime barber lounge in Middletown. It’s where I go, they do appointments and have app to book through. The two who opened it used to be partners and work at swagger in the junction. Worth checking out...

My wife has been cutting hair on the side and practically grew up in a salon. I had a covidcut by Margaret and I lived...

Better topic now— where’s the driveway pics??!

Last edited:
WHOOO! First ride in a good long while. Did a lil 5 miler in Huber. Felt good pushing pretty hard until I sorta bonked 3 miles in. Took it easy and had an enjoyable remainder of the ride. Overall better than I expected after a long break in riding. Gotta get the consistency back up now so I can keep up with @The Landfill of Slacktown on non-epic rides.

Thanks for the NN, @shrpshtr325 . it's a very noticeable difference in grip over the 2.2 Ikon I was rocking in the rear.

Back
Top Bottom