Tattoos

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
After he passed away I have been entertaining the idea of getting a cool picture of my father, I just can't get myself to do it because of my trust issues and attention to details I would probably end up fighting the tattoo artist to exhaustion...I'm probably not the best canvas for this!

Honestly, it’s still too fresh Leo. Give it some time, if you still want it....we’ll help you get it done.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Sneak peek from last nights session.

*photo taken just out of the chair.... lots still left to do. We were on a roll so he added a little of the color now.

518AC585-9C4A-482C-AA6A-B86812FB4493.jpeg
Breathed some life back into my 25yo piece on my shoulder and then added the Mountain Lion and background below and behind. (His photo clearly on the Cat) He added some mountains and pine type trees above towards the front of the shoulder with sky/clouds on corresponding side. We will be putting something appropriate in the gap above/in front of the Cat.

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
F9822D45-2FD8-4BA3-8B1F-C5DDD3E328F5.jpeg
Much delayed continuation of the Rudyard Kipling themed 1/3rd sleeve.

added a waterfall to the space in back.
62C70448-B29F-48A9-B3BA-4DFA2C1FB283.jpeg
a whirlpool is going under the croc....

And some foliage between the hippo and the inner biceps piece (The obscured Face of Shia-Kahn)
1A3C4686-7A85-453E-A45B-A664612432D5.jpeg
The shoulder cap will include extending the tree and general sky elements.... with a few more birds Flying away. #symbolism.

I realized I never posted the completed rework of my 25yo Shoulder skull and dream catcher....
B1726F43-C9B7-497F-8D5A-CF833788C2DA.jpeg
i need to get somebody to take the pictures. Between the mirror and the phone not focusing (due to user error no doubt) everything’s blurry.

Last edited:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
That reminds me. I went and got another tattoo the day the shops opened back up. This one developed a seriously hard scab and some color fell out but no big deal....its getting touched up when I go back for another this winter/fall.

I've never ran into an issue like this before and did everything I usually do when I get a tattoo. IDK maybe my socks rubbed it or maybe not.... whatever its a good excuse to get back in for more
20200808_211654.jpg

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
Brian Dicola?
Mike Riveley... he is a friend from high school.

He's worked at Imortal Ink in Flemington and 2 private studios... 1 in Frenchtown and the other was in Lebanon. Now owns his own shop 15 minutes from my front door in Edison called Classic Tattoo Club. Its just him right now doing appt only stuff. Mostly Japanese and traditional.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Added the tree tops, a few birds and a whirlpool down below.....
A1551762-73B2-440E-B106-C8BC03F19A22.jpeg
Still have a strip down the back and inner rear biceps to fill.... thinking about perhaps some representation on Anansi the Spider from West African folklore.

as usual..... blurred selfie due to my shit photography skillz.

Top Bottom