Tattoos

Newest, inside upper arm. Bulk of the pealing is over today.
20DBA351-7F24-4025-81B3-38C3CA87DCB2.jpeg

Outside of the arm starts at the lower section of the cap. I’m putting a sky on the cap and still have lots to fill in below and behind the the croc ?... maybe a whirlpool. Then perhaps a shoreline more water and foliage to complete the partial. Pic is a little blurry doe as my selfie game is shit.

B6500BED-DC5D-4B70-846C-21D88B8E0047.jpeg

Baboon needs a little cleaning up and some highlights...cuz it healed weird.

only drew it out, go back the 20th....will be my forearm to top of hand....yes i like pain
Nice. That's gonna tickle some. I just had one of my forearms done last month. After like 2 hours I think my whole body was numb. Drinking water and sugaring up helps the long sessions. But i'm sure you know that! Good luck

I think 3 hour sit time is PLENTY... My friend and I think we simply aren't as tough or macho as we used to be or think we were.

I even think I should have waited another week to get this new jawn colored. The new skin felt super tender. Plus the healing process is faster and easier IMO

Starting another multi sitting project tonight.......
View attachment 121252
#WearingMyEmotions. #StoryTelling

#RabbitsDenTattoo

After he passed away I have been entertaining the idea of getting a cool picture of my father, I just can't get myself to do it because of my trust issues and attention to details I would probably end up fighting the tattoo artist to exhaustion...I'm probably not the best canvas for this!

Back
Top Bottom