sunday ride ?

It started pouring here around 8PM here, so later is better. Hartshorne drains well, but the water bars get overwhelmed in this so it will be spotty in the AM. I got a call from Mort, (he signed up but can't post up yet) he would need to ride later, around noon, I am thinking 11AM at the lower lot (Buttermillk) sounds good to me. Who is riding what? Anyone doing the SS thing?

Jim will be riding SS Mary demo:)

Yeah BABY finally able to post. Now just like my biking I have to try and keep up with all of you here. Well Soccer is still on.. :(
Doesnt look great for me. I'll call Brian if I can leave at Halftime. If not have a great ride

what a great ride the trails had mybe 3 muddy spots other than that it was well drained.
of course no one had a camera to record my epic log jump :) showing once again why helmets are mandatory...
BTW did any one catch how many miles we covered?

what a great ride the trails had mybe 3 muddy spots other than that it was well drained.
of course no one had a camera to record my epic log jump :) showing once again why helmets are mandatory...
BTW did any one catch how many miles we covered?

Wish I had it for your nose wheelie;) I think we ended up with only 12 miles....we spent too much time playing.

Wish I had it for your nose wheelie;) I think we ended up with only 12 miles....we spent too much time playing.

still it was a great time I can't believe I forgot my garmin in the car...
Dude that log came up too quick and the save was pure luck.. :) but was neat eh?

I think we can arrange another ride or two at Hartshorne before too long. I had an assload of fun today showing off my home turf to some good folks. The ride was broken into several play sessions in between gentle climbs, only disturbed by a game of "count the useless water bars." Mort, MIG, and Mike F, you all missed out on a good ride with good pizza after. Mike, you were there in spirit as we mostly talked smack about you over pizza :D(just kidding man, ALL we did was talk smack about you:wedgie:) I will make sure to e-mail you about rides. See you all in church.

I think we can arrange another ride or two at Hartshorne before too long. I had an assload of fun today showing off my home turf to some good folks. The ride was broken into several play sessions in between gentle climbs, only disturbed by a game of "count the useless water bars." Mort, MIG, and Mike F, you all missed out on a good ride with good pizza after. Mike, you were there in spirit as we mostly talked smack about you over pizza :D(just kidding man, ALL we did was talk smack about you:wedgie:) I will make sure to e-mail you about rides. See you all in church.
Brian thanks for showing us around the park it was a great tour/ride.
while you guys were eating pizza I was having Spanish food from LA Poncena a little hole in the wall place in new brunswick if you are into authentic this is it get a portion of ribs....:drooling:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=57+Joyce+Kilmer+Ave,New Brunswick,NJ,08901&hl=en

Back
Top Bottom