sunday ride ?

Jim & Val

It started pouring here around 8PM here, so later is better. Hartshorne drains well, but the water bars get overwhelmed in this so it will be spotty in the AM. I got a call from Mort, (he signed up but can't post up yet) he would need to ride later, around noon, I am thinking 11AM at the lower lot (Buttermillk) sounds good to me. Who is riding what? Anyone doing the SS thing?

Jim will be riding SS Mary demo:)

Huckleberry

Yeah BABY finally able to post. Now just like my biking I have to try and keep up with all of you here. Well Soccer is still on.. :(
Doesnt look great for me. I'll call Brian if I can leave at Halftime. If not have a great ride

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
what a great ride the trails had mybe 3 muddy spots other than that it was well drained.
of course no one had a camera to record my epic log jump :) showing once again why helmets are mandatory...
BTW did any one catch how many miles we covered?

Frank

Sasquatch
what a great ride the trails had mybe 3 muddy spots other than that it was well drained.
of course no one had a camera to record my epic log jump :) showing once again why helmets are mandatory...
BTW did any one catch how many miles we covered?

Wish I had it for your nose wheelie;) I think we ended up with only 12 miles....we spent too much time playing.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Wish I had it for your nose wheelie;) I think we ended up with only 12 miles....we spent too much time playing.

still it was a great time I can't believe I forgot my garmin in the car...
Dude that log came up too quick and the save was pure luck.. :) but was neat eh?

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I think we can arrange another ride or two at Hartshorne before too long. I had an assload of fun today showing off my home turf to some good folks. The ride was broken into several play sessions in between gentle climbs, only disturbed by a game of "count the useless water bars." Mort, MIG, and Mike F, you all missed out on a good ride with good pizza after. Mike, you were there in spirit as we mostly talked smack about you over pizza :D(just kidding man, ALL we did was talk smack about you:wedgie:) I will make sure to e-mail you about rides. See you all in church.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
I think we can arrange another ride or two at Hartshorne before too long. I had an assload of fun today showing off my home turf to some good folks. The ride was broken into several play sessions in between gentle climbs, only disturbed by a game of "count the useless water bars." Mort, MIG, and Mike F, you all missed out on a good ride with good pizza after. Mike, you were there in spirit as we mostly talked smack about you over pizza :D(just kidding man, ALL we did was talk smack about you:wedgie:) I will make sure to e-mail you about rides. See you all in church.
Brian thanks for showing us around the park it was a great tour/ride.
while you guys were eating pizza I was having Spanish food from LA Poncena a little hole in the wall place in new brunswick if you are into authentic this is it get a portion of ribs....:drooling:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=57+Joyce+Kilmer+Ave,New Brunswick,NJ,08901&hl=en

Top Bottom