SSaP...where P =

speaking of arnold, my boy is the guy on the right with the shaved head and stupid grin. you can clearly read his name tag...which i just noticed.

arnold2013_5.jpg

Last edited:
This is going to be very interesting... I'm in for the duration... Do exercise son!

I'm feeling a twinge of inspiration, I think I may go blow an 8ball and do hill repeats on the mtb :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i've known about arginine for about a decade. i've always supplemented that naturally using, mostly, almonds. i've never taken it as an actual supplement.

i've got a call scheduled with my buddy at BPi to talk about the A-HD specifically.

Yeah but it's difficult to get much via diet. It's expensive at supplement stores but if you want to try some, let me know. I get it at work for nada - we use it in some products and the source is USP grade and impeccable (Japan - I've personally audited the manufacturing plant). Made from vegetable source - there are Chinese suppliers that make it from human hair - or so they claim. I wouldn't be surprised if they use other protein sources (think soylent green :drooling:).

Yeah but it's difficult to get much via diet. It's expensive at supplement stores but if you want to try some, let me know. I get it at work for nada - we use it in some products and the source is USP grade and impeccable (Japan - I've personally audited the manufacturing plant). Made from vegetable source - there are Chinese suppliers that make it from human hair - or so they claim. I wouldn't be surprised if they use other protein sources (think soylent green :drooling:).

i had to look up soylent green. good god.

This thread reminded me I was out of multivitamins. Thank you.

So- is there any other outcome you are looking at besides beating Matty at SSaP? Average times or anything?

I'm going to get one of those helmet mounted rear view mirrors like Ben has so I can watch this all unfold.

I'm going to get one of those helmet mounted rear view mirrors like Ben has so I can watch this all unfold.

Just because your spry doesn't make you automatic my friend, one only needs to see the results of the top 2 last year Old fart on top. You faded hopefully that happens again because i become a beast as the miles tick by.

Effervescent COP from Patrick Arnold... Yup, the guy who mixed the chem that helped Mark Maguire hit all those homers...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom