Me racing at what I believe was Ringwood

PatAllaire.jpg

Me racing at Allaire

PatMikeAllaire.jpg

Winter ride with Mike Merritt

PatJay.jpg

Myself and Jdog wayback!!!

MrG.jpg

Parking lot of Blue Marsh... Mr. G!!! Pimp!!

injury.jpg

And.... the end of it all.... Racing at the Williams lake halloween race, probably the end of 1998... went off a small drop off, blew out front tire smashed helmit, loss of consciousness, badly bruised hip. brought out of the woods on a backboard, ambulance ride to hospital. Luckily for me... Mr Merritt was up there with me to accompany me to hosp and then drive me home... could never find motivation to ride seriously at all again. Sold all bikes. Sad for me lol

Pat

I have flashbacks ALL the time while riding Hart/Huber and Allaire, especially at night.

the amount of seat time we all put in together... hartshorne, huber, allaire, doing the 24 hrs of allamuchy, trainer sessions in Gozicks basement, I remember going to New york sports club in marlboro for a spin class and the instructer being an old road racer that Chris knew... he made us sit in the front row and put all of our bikes on high resistance to make sure we were actually working...

Wow - reminds you how long this has been going on and all the people along the way. Hope to see you back on the trails soon - we are all still out here.

Wow - reminds you how long this has been going on and all the people along the way. Hope to see you back on the trails soon - we are all still out here.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that "winter ride" picture is from 95-96 winter

Better yet: Who know if PAT BROWN will show??

Mikey is back on the bike. Where are you??
j

Jay... thanks a bunch for always trying to help motivate when I surface here!! it means a lot

yup, i know... I cried wolf a while back, showed up for a couple rides and 1 TM sess....

Mikey has offered to lend me a bike to ride, and I will take him up on it. whats holding me back has been having my father in law staying with me from xmas eve until jan 5th. he fills a 36 year gap in my life since having spent my entire life since 2 years old without a dad. I enjoy spending time with him lol

wah wah wah what a sob story that sounds like lol

but I'm going to take mikey up on his offer on his bike until I grab a new setup of my own. looking at a couple used bike options as well as a couple new.

I need to make this happen for a few reasons this time around.

P

Back
Top Bottom