some oldskool pics i dug up

I will happily get you lost again, though we need to find that guy that rode with us, he was like a living cartoon.:D

Woh! Marc Lewis, yellow Griffin, ForceLyte forks, 150 mm stems, Ed Green. Since were all reminiscing I going to have to start digging for some photos. For now I have this - when you guys were all fast and racing I was this chubby kid getting started. :D

Attachments

• F-sean_bike.jpg
    F-sean_bike.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 51
Woh! Marc Lewis, yellow Griffin, ForceLyte forks, 150 mm stems, Ed Green. Since were all reminiscing I going to have to start digging for some photos. For now I have this - when you guys were all fast and racing I was this chubby kid getting started. :D

Thats not Ed Green, if your referring to the 4th pic down.

Fail! :mad:
Looked like him. The face and cut off sleeves. I might have to break out the scanner this week if I can find actual photos. :D

Great pics Pat I'll have to dig up some Killington pics. We can have a Bike Line Old Bridge reunion at club 516! :D (as long as the place doesn't get raided again)

I sure do.... I still have the team W.O.R.C. bibs and jerseys, and Jackets....

whatever happened to Brad and Petra?

Well, they split up but I aint one to gossip so you aint heard that from me....
Chuck told me Brad writes for a cycling mag and still races but thats all i can remember...oh and i think he lives in Pa.

some of the pics were too large for my scanner, so I only have these 3 to add for now

a pic of my old Jetta with Team W.O.R.C. bikes on top, mine and Mike Merritts I believe

worcjetta.jpg

Me... NORBA nats Seven Springs PA

patsevensprings.jpg

Mass start at Round Valley.... Me and Josh Pierce in the Bike Line gear, probably a few peeps floating around this site are in the pic as well, just noticed Sara Frost (I believe) the organizer of everything back then.

Patjosh.jpg

some real young amateur racer for GT at the Mount Snow nats

teenagerGT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom