Six Mile freezing nicely...

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
do you need it before the trail maintenance day in march? or should I bring it that day?

if you need it before, I'll bring it to the shop, let me know. its all pressure treated stuff

Pat

Before would be super!

j

Wobbegong

We spent about two hours doing some trail cutting and water management.

We wer loving Global Warming today. 50+ in Feb?? WTF??

I hope the work we did Sunday helps to channel some of the water from that area. It looked like it was working out well.

Its always nice to be sweating in a t-shirt in February.

jdog

Shop Keep
what part of the trail are u trying to drain?

The area we are working on is close to Canal Road. This is in an area that you probably don'y even know about.

We are doing some major work over on that side.

The idea is to bring the feel of the east side over to the western side of the park.

jdog

Shop Keep
DSCN1974.jpg

DSCN1971.jpg

DSCN1972.jpg

DSCN1970.jpg

warcricket

Like a Jerk
When you enter from the canal side, past where the singletrack starts in to go to the big log piles. There is a small section that cuts thru from the Blue trail doubletrack.

cool, thats the place that i enter from. i can't really put my finger on the location of the pics tho. :hmmm:

jdog

Shop Keep
cool, thats the place that i enter from. i can't really put my finger on the location of the pics tho. :hmmm:

This is in a gully that will soon be the major trail artery. Soon enough you will know it by heart.

The wood in the pics is temporary but I will build a nice bridge here shortly.

Wobbegong

This is in a gully that will soon be the major trail artery. Soon enough you will know it by heart.

The wood in the pics is temporary but I will build a nice bridge here shortly.

I was looking at some sweet concrete footings at the Depot tonight, around 5 bucks each.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions