Singlespeed-a-polooza

are you talking about the first hill (at the start) that we went up into the ST last year? we never saw that hill again after that.

i only raced the Gallop and the 40 last year. the hill was in the DH Gallop, i remember buzzing a dudes tire to get the 10 bucks at the top of the climb after that we made a left turn onto Major Mike..he got the $10 but i never saw him again you can say i murdered him in the face:getsome:. the hill is real hard tight gravel...not loose and shitty like Hartshorne and a bit longer if i remember correctly

The start was at the top of a hill that went down which seperated small cogs from the large ones.:D

I got the #200 spot, I heard that they were doing something really special for this like the supermarket does for the 10000000000th customer.

I got the #200 spot, I heard that they were doing something really special for this like the supermarket does for the 10000000000th customer.

lucky you!! you win a "special" prize!!!! make sure you see me prior to the start!!!

I believe you may be slightly mistaken......
you win the honor of bringing the promoters a case of Harpoon IPA and if your nice we might share one with ya!

Oh if only you didn't blow it with the misuse of "your" when you meant "you're" I would have been all over that.;)

:scared: Now that would be a surprise but I think it's free entry to the 40 no?

Mike that is a cool idea, anyone willing to do another lap gets DH40 entry. I suspect you will have 0 people do that except that Liong guy. Although if it is a great weather day you could lose your shirt.:hmmm:

I'll race for Mike's shirt. It's a classic piece of local mountain biking lore.

I'll race for Mike's shirt. It's a classic piece of local mountain biking lore.

OK that makes sense, anyone willing to race the SS42 (sounds like some kind of bomb interestingly enough) best overall time gets Mike's unwashed stinky shirt off his back.

Back
Top Bottom