singlespeed-a-polooza course map leaked!!

Trophies!

picture.php

Check it out! the ss-a-polooza living trophy!

if you are fast enough, tough enough, clever enough to come in the top 3 of your class you can take this home!

thats right! thats a 32t salsa ring and 20t niner cog!

sweet!!!

....brooklyn beer banner not included......

picture.php

Check it out! the ss-a-polooza living trophy!

if you are fast enough, tough enough, clever enough to come in the top 3 of your class you can take this home!

thats right! thats a 32t salsa ring and 20t niner cog!

sweet!!!

....brooklyn beer banner not included......

Nice work! That's a sweet trophy!

A GPX of the course is attached...

Attachments

• SingleSpeed 09.gpx
    134.1 KB · Views: 157
A GPX of the course is attached...

Dang, I wish there was a Beginner/Cat3 class...oh well, I've still got a little over a month to get in better shape.

What is the generic 29er gearing for this course? Anybody know?

Stewart!

Justa let you guys know yesterday I rode Stewart and except for a few muddy spots on the new trail the place is mint! For me, there is nothing like Stewart and this year I plan on breaking the curse. First Cat 3 race 2 years ago my bike broke, last years Cat 2 race my collarbone broke :cry:

RC ... :)

fogerson,
just sign up for sport. if you only make it a lap so be it. you can get a better spot by the keg!!

as for gearing most of our guys run between 32x18-32x20
but its a personal preference. just run what ya got!

Cash, sweet sweet cash!!

hidden cash preems added for ss-apolooza!!!

thats right. come on out and have a chance to go home with some american dollars in your pocket!!!

check the blog for more info

hidden cash preems added for ss-apolooza!!!

thats right. come on out and have a chance to go home with some american dollars in your pocket!!!

check the blog for more info

Thinking about heading up Saturday morning. Any of ya'll going to be around?

I might be up there the Saturday before the race as well. Need to figure out my gearing...

Do you mean in 3 or 10 days?

Yeah, I'm wondering about gearing myself. Not that it matters much because I'm a geared racer so I'll likely get hammered but I'd like to at least give it a fair shot.

Do you mean in 3 or 10 days?

Yeah, I'm wondering about gearing myself. Not that it matters much because I'm a geared racer so I'll likely get hammered but I'd like to at least give it a fair shot.

You are going to ride your SS right??

Back
Top Bottom