singlespeed-a-polooza course map leaked!!

maddawg

ok kids check it out. i hacked the darkhorse supercomputer and stole the course map!!! its posted on the blog.
go check it out. it promised 2 10mile laps of sweet sweet stewart singletrack!!!

blog-a-polooza!!

click to sign up

Last edited by a moderator:

Glancing Aft

I'm serously hoping my new single speed is built up before this race! Where are those damn Niner forks! Ugggg..

The Kalmyk

I'm out of this...My SS will be in its new home when this comes around...See yall next year on my steel beauty

Panhead

No need for a map, if we get of course its just bonus miles of sweetness. Miss the finish line a couple of times and we got an early edition of the 40:D.

maddawg

you can sign up on bikereg.
click to sign up

yes it is the same weekend as mohican, which is in ohio!. cant be helped. if you are chasing the 100mile dragon well sorry but the calender was a mess this year and conflicts couldn't be avoided.

maddawg

pre-reg only!!

just a reminder guys and gals that this is pre-registration only!

there will be no day of registration!!

see the link above for bike reg.

thanks

bozizle

Just signed up and what a deal under $30 plus a pint glass and some other small shwag....this event looks like it will be very fun.

maddawg

Event Flyer!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

print it out and staple it to your wall, give a copy to all your friends and then head over to bikereg and get signed up!!!

Top Bottom