singlespeed-a-polooza course map leaked!!

You are going to ride your SS right??

Well it is a SS race, so yes.

What I meant was that I'm out of my element on the SS and don't think my string of good finishes will continue. So I probably should just go with the 33-20 and be content with it.

we will be marking the course this weekend. probably Sunday and Monday. course should be fully marked by end of weekend. hopefully it doesn't rain all weekend again!! although i'll take the rain this weekend and have sun next!!

norm,
33x20 should be about right. most of our guys run btwn 32x18-32x20

In there like swim wear! I just registered. 61 so far, you may get more in this race than you expected!

Again, here is the link:
click to sign up

Mike - I added it to your original post so people don't need to search for the bikereg link.

thanks dude!!

hoping for a good turnout but more than anything just some good clean fun!! as long as everybody goes home happy and injury free its all good!!

thanks dude!!

hoping for a good turnout but more than anything just some good clean fun!! as long as everybody goes home happy and injury free its all good!!

Clean is boring. Mud is memorable. Many people won't soon forget the Tymor race this past weekend. At least that's how we rationalize the messy rides ;)

Figure more people will get hurt due the post race beer than anything anyway :D

im really looking foward to this race...the week after ive got the longest day and night adventure race in the catskills...gonna be a busy next couple weeks!

we will be marking the course this weekend. probably Sunday and Monday. course should be fully marked by end of weekend. hopefully it doesn't rain all weekend again!! although i'll take the rain this weekend and have sun next!!

norm,
33x20 should be about right. most of our guys run btwn 32x18-32x20

Thanks maddawg. You're making this too easy giving us the gearing and all. Beefcake Barbie and I will be in the house. She's probably tracking that thunderstorm headed to Stewart on May 31 :rolleyes:. Looking forward to seeing that Hawaiian shirt ;).

no problem!
of course if you want to run with the big dogs you could roll 34x17 or bigger! i'm sure some of the players will be out with huge gear inch combos!!

we need more women to sign up! so recruit some more of your friends, enemy's, relatives, etc!! gotta get the girls out to represent 1-gear style!!

Nope. If I don't wimp out, my plan is to just go there to ride and see so many SS'ers in one place. If I'm toast after lap 1, f'it...I'll kick back and cheer my homies on.

What about impact on category for those of us who suck too much to race Cat2 on the regular? Or is this not a sanctioned event?

few things...

there is no cat 3. just come and race sport.

this event is not USA cycling sanctioned.

its more for fun for 80% of the guys. don't sweat it if you can only do one lap. you will just get back to the keg sooner!

I have a friend coming up to race that needs directions. Can someone give me a road or something to googlemap.

Thanks,
Ruth

Back
Top Bottom