Sat Jan 27-9am Allamuchy

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hey J, I would have been shocked (pardon the pun) if you had those seals in stock. I just figured, what the hell, I have the fork in pieces so I might as well check around.

The fork seems to be holding air just fine now, but somewhere in the back of my mind the thought of it failing again on the trail will haunt me until I just get new seals. I've heard good reviews of the Enduro replacement seals so thats what I plan to order.

I don't have much experience with other brands, but Marzocchi forks are really easy to work on if you have a reasonable amount of mechanical ability and a few good tools.

And when my Fox RP23 is due for a overhaul, I'm definitely getting it PUSHED.

I just took a look and I found that the Enduro seals come in 30mm,32mm,35mm,and 40mm for Marzocchi. So the chances of stocking the right one looks bad.

If you want a set I will have them on Friday.. Just say the word.

j

ArmyOfNone

I just took a look and I found that the Enduro seals come in 30mm,32mm,35mm,and 40mm for Marzocchi. So the chances of stocking the right one looks bad.

j

Hes soo helpful!

J-Dro

j

I need the 32mm version. Most Zokes 2003+ use this size except for the DH and double crown forks that use the bigger ones. 30mm are for 2002 and older.

Are you sure you can get them J? I went to the Enduro web site and it says they are currently on backorder. I emailed them yesterday asking when they expect them in stock but no reply yet. I would rather get them from you if you can get a set.

walter

Fourth Party
Who, Push Ind., I think so, I may be wrong though. I dont believe I have ever seen/heard of another brand being serviced by them, but, like I said, I could be mistaken.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
yes, from what i understand the reason they only work on fox shocks is because all the internal parts on fox are made of metal. So they can machine what they need. as opposed to a Rock shocks and other brands that have some plastic internal parts

When I last spoke with them they were getting ready to begin working on Rock Shox stuff.

I have been using the Shock Treatment Center from QBP (the biggest bike parts distributor going) for some time. They have a few guys who are real shock nerds and they do nothing but tune forks and shocks. Figure $120-$200 for a complete rebuild and tuning.

The push guys seem to have their act together. I have the stock RP23 on my Rush and I can't imagine it working any better. That thing makes a single pivot bike shine.

If you have an older FOX shock it is well worth the $$ to have it pushed.

While on the subject it is worth noting how laughable the FOX manual is. They have very unrealistic maintenance schedule. Something like a complete rebuild every 12 hours.. WTF!. Not to mention the countless cases of their shocks getting "stuck down" when the neg chamber overwhelms the pos due to seal failure.

j

j

J-Dro

When I last spoke with them they were getting ready to begin working on Rock Shox stuff.
j

The problem with Push is that they always seem to get stuck in the "getting ready" phase for waaaaaay too long on any new project. Small company, so you can understand why. But, I wouldn't hold my breath for them to add RS anytime soon.

Top Bottom