Sat Jan 27-9am Allamuchy

ArmyOfNone

Sean, Jeff, Brett and I will be rolling out from the WATERLOO parking lot around 0900 tomorrow. It should be 22 with a feel of 17 and getting warmer into the afternoon.

Hope to see ya there!

ArmyOfNone

al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Damn those obligations! Damn them to hell!

walter

Fourth Party
al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Damn those obligations! Damn them to hell!

Trust me, I would much rather be out in the woods, not keeping up with you guys, than helping my friend move. Luckily, we are starting early and they dont have a big house, so maybe I can sneak a local ride in when we are done.

Mike679

May try and get there to join you guys, but if 9:00 rolls around, don't wait up.

Silver Highlander, silver Stumpjumper.

Mike

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Dude are you gay?

Sean, Mike - you guys have ridden together before. Last time either of you rode with me, the other one was there.

Careful.. Fred has been doing some serious anti-rape training as of late. He hands are also registered as lethal weapons.

And he crashes so good that he isn't alowed to ride my bike.

j

walter

Fourth Party
Careful.. Fred has been doing some serious anti-rape training as of late. He hands are also registered as lethal weapons.

And he crashes so good that he isn't alowed to ride my bike.

j

THAT was funny, I just spit water all over my monitor

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
where will you be tomorrow sir? allamuchy? maybe?

Sorry, can't make that gig though I will catch up with you sooner or later. I got a hot date with a SASS and a couple of 29ers down at LM. How often do you get to ride 3 new bikes in one day?!

anrothar

entirely thrilled
cool. hope to see you there mike. fred better behave himself or i'll release the wolverine that lives inder my chin. look but you can't touch buddy.

Top Bottom