Raritan 911: Robocop

serviceguy

The biggest mystery I want to solve, is why so many people feel you can't Support Black People and Cops at the same time? Why is it one or the other?
My take on this is....because many benefit from different groups (parties, races, ethnicities etc.) hating each other and thus have no interest in actually resolve any problem. It’s been like this in Italy for a long time, ironically in circumstances very similar to the current ones here in the US, when the far left was certain to finally permanently grab the power and a certain billionaire decided to get in the way...but you could swap sides and it would most likely work just the same. People stick to political parties and movements like they do to football teams, doesn’t matter how bad they suck or how many times they get screwed up by them or their ideology is absurd. Until they don’t anymore...

Reactions: don

TimBay

I like this thread and his stories. He seems like one of the many many good ones. That said, the OP of this blog stated he won't discuss this topic, so maybe we should start another thread about it so he can just ignore that rather than his own blog?

Thank you for your service.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Distracted Driving and DWI grant overtime was posted today. DD runs through July; DWI runs through September.

We had a new one today....poop truck exploded on 202/31 today. Check out the condoms in the feces. Good stuff! The smell was worth it to see the reactions of drivers going by. HI WELCOME TO FLEMINGTON!

30606.jpeg30611.jpeg30613.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
Distracted Driving and DWI grant overtime was posted today. DD runs through July; DWI runs through September.

We had a new one today....poop truck exploded on 202/31 today. Check out the condoms in the feces. Good stuff! The smell was worth it to see the reactions of drivers going by. HI WELCOME TO FLEMINGTON!

View attachment 132441View attachment 132442View attachment 132443

haha where exactly is this? Want to avoid on this afternoon's cruise

jklett

ekuhn

I've worked in several sewer plants/pump stations and rubbers are common place. No different that poison ivy on the trail. You'd be surprised what else can come down the line.

Dingo

My landlord is a manager in charge of a water treatment plant. The stories he tells of the huge pumps all jammed up with crap is crazy.

Condoms are the least of the problems. One time it was a baby human skull.

rick81721

Lothar
well I had to drive by - really nasty. tons of coney island whitefish still stuck to the road! seriously I'm surprised there was no effort to clean it up - it's a biohazard, especially now. they find viable coronavirus in raw sewage.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well I had to drive by - really nasty. tons of coney island whitefish still stuck to the road! seriously I'm surprised there was no effort to clean it up - it's a biohazard, especially now. they find viable coronavirus in raw sewage.

Tell someone who cares. We notified HAZMAT and County OEM. It's their pile of shit at this point, pun intended. I hope it's there on the day I retire. If so, I'll take a selfie of what's left for you.

Eh, the DOT plows will clean it up in the first snowfall.

BrianGT3

The condoms are also known as trouser trouts. Most treatment plants run an initial screening of influent wastewater. Condoms, rags, whatever else gets caught in screen, is scraped from grating and deposited into a dumpster and hauled away. Larger pump stations also have screens as well because they stuff can destroy pumps and clog valves.

ekuhn

The condoms are also known as trouser trouts. Most treatment plants run an initial screening of influent wastewater. Condoms, rags, whatever else gets caught in screen, is scraped from grating and deposited into a dumpster and hauled away. Larger pump stations also have screens as well because they stuff can destroy pumps and clog valves.
@BrianGT3 speaks the truth. He knows his shit about shit.

Top Bottom