Raritan 911: Robocop

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In route to my office this morning, I drove past the "shitter"section; luckily on the southbound side. At a quick glance, I believe I saw remnants of the Trouser Trouts still scattered about the roadway. I was eating a bagel until I saw this. Appetite lost, but I was still giggling.

I can't wait to drive through this on my way home in a couple of hours. Yeah for me!!!

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In route to my office this morning, I drove past the "shitter"section; luckily on the southbound side. At a quick glance, I believe I saw remnants of the Trouser Trouts still scattered about the roadway. I was eating a bagel until I saw this. Appetite lost, but I was still giggling.

I can't wait to drive through this on my way home in a couple of hours. Yeah for me!!!

Windows down, please, for the full effect.

Speaking of life in Flemington, on my ride home today I drove by a house on Barley Sheaf rd with two guys in the backyard blasting away with shotguns. Hicksville!

My normal response is "When did you move into town? You realize you moved into HUNTERdon County, right? What did you expect?"

rick81721

Lothar
Windows down, please, for the full effect.

My normal response is "When did you move into town? You realize you moved into HUNTERdon County, right? What did you expect?"

Hey I like it, I like to hunt and shoot guns. Just was surprised guys were firing away from what I thought was some guy's backyard

rick81721

Lothar

PS I evaded your immigration goons today ( saw that gold GTR again - looks like a guy in his 30s/40s? I expected younger). Tho I noticed more people at stop lights behind me pointing at my car and talking. Probably saying, "hey look at that infected clown from FL trying to escape from the red zone"

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
PS I evaded your immigration goons today ( saw that gold GTR again - looks like a guy in his 30s/40s? I expected younger). Tho I noticed more people at stop lights behind me pointing at my car and talking. Probably saying, "hey look at that infected clown from FL trying to escape from the red zone"

GTR dude is probably 30. His dad is a physician and drives a McLaren.

rick81721

Lothar
He used to roll up and down 202 late at night looking to roll race. We ended that quickly.

hey drug question today. Along Kuhl rd I found a baggie inside a baggie. The inner baggie had 2 carefully wrapped aluminum foil pouches. Inside each pouch were two half smoked tobacco cigarettes. Heroin??

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey drug question today. Along Kuhl rd I found a baggie inside a baggie. The inner baggie had 2 carefully wrapped aluminum foil pouches. Inside each pouch were two half smoked tobacco cigarettes. Heroin??

Most of the heroin we see is packaged in wax folds. But maybe. Could also have been a kit to smoke pills. Heat up the pills and inhale the fumes/smoke produced. Better high than oral ingestion. Could also have been K2/Spice/synthetic marijuana. Or PCP-laced cigarettes. Who knows anymore.

And don't touch that shit without gloves. If it contains fentanyl, it could knock you on your ass.

rick81721

Lothar
Most of the heroin we see is packaged in wax folds. But maybe. Could also have been a kit to smoke pills. Heat up the pills and inhale the fumes/smoke produced. Better high than oral ingestion. Could also have been K2/Spice/synthetic marijuana. Or PCP-laced cigarettes. Who knows anymore.

And don't touch that shit without gloves. If it contains fentanyl, it could knock you on your ass.

yeah I was careful to not touch the inside of the foil pouches or cigarettes. Tossed in trash

Fire Lord Jim

I had fentanyl for my last knee surgery. That's good stuff.

Top Bottom