Raritan 911: Robocop

As @Carson would say, only in Hunterdon

Lol, I know her well. Very well. I'm most surprised her POS car made it to Lancaster County, PA.

My boys can one on one all they want. Singles tennis too. Ain’t hurtin nothin/nobody. Stay away from us tho, or I’ll sneeze on you.

Please tell me this was @Carson. The comment “ Well mam they are not making it into the NBA that's for sure” seems like a dead giveaway. But I could be wrong.

View attachment 123313

It was not me; I've been on midnights.

This FB post really pissed us off. The mayor and township administrator ended up calling the Chief to discuss closing the parks. Great, and when someone is in the park then what? The bottom line? All those kids live in the same house (a group home in town), so there was no need for social distancing. They are all together 24/7/365. Everyone assumes we are lazy/clueless/don't give a shit. How about we checked it out and it was fine?

I go back on dayshift on April 6. I can't wait to deal with the stupidity.

Unfortunately everyone has opinions and now plenty of places to prop them up. I have been trying to stop my opinion abuse. Funny how often I end up hitting delete before send these days. So delete this opinion lol.

Hey @Carson, what sort of trends have you seen over the past month. I imagine traffic incidents are down, what about disorderly conduct, etc? Have certain things decreased? Has anything increased?

Hey @Carson, what sort of trends have you seen over the past month. I imagine traffic incidents are down, what about disorderly conduct, etc? Have certain things decreased? Has anything increased?

It has been crickets on nights. Other than some truck traffic, tumbleweeds. Everything is down. At least for now. If this rolls into May, make sure you lock your cars at night. More to come on tonights Podcast!

Speaking of vettes... you get the white one barkin' yet??
Hey man, get off my back. :D I just got the radiator back from being re-cored, got the lifters adjusted and need to get the intake back on. For some reason I couldn't get motivated this weekend, rather be out diving the new one around. I'm thinking it's not a great time to sell now, what'ya think?

Back
Top Bottom