Raritan 911: Robocop

this is a common scam for buying high end cars. you might even be given two weeks for a check to clear - cause it won't bounce for over a month.
"my dad mis-understood, and sent extra money too - i'll give you some, to give me the cash" is a bonus add-on - so you can lose a car and cash......

they want 0.196890 bitcoins. what is that in drachmas?
I like the font for Perverted, wonder if I can send them $0.01 (9.6e-7 BTC) for that without getting actually hacked.
wait, what social life? I work from home and ride bikes in the woods
PS, I have no FB & no webcams but what the hey.
this one also signed
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
We are Anonymous. We are legion.
We do not forgive. We do not forget.
Expect us.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

kid has chutzpah; I wonder what the real Anonymous has to say

hackme.png

My first bird rescue! A dove with tags. I found it sitting near our patrol cars in the parking lot. Smart fowl.

The tags come back to Oklahoma but likely the bird never got local tags.

I gave it some water and girl scout cookies. Our ACO will take to Rapture Trust tomorrow as its clearly got a wing issue. Amazingly, the young officers always come around when the ACO shows up.

30053.jpeg20191005_010956.jpg

Last edited:
My first bird rescue! A dove with tags. I found it sitting near our patrol cars in the parking lot. Smart fowl.

I gave it some water and girl scout cookies. Our ACO will take to Rapture Trust tomorrow as its clearly got wing issue. Amazingly, the young officers always come around when the ACO shows up.

View attachment 107440View attachment 107441
I guess millennials love animals?

I gave it some water and girl scout cookies. Our ACO will take to Rapture Trust tomorrow as its clearly got a wing issue. Amazingly, the young officers always come around when the ACO shows up.

Is that the famous officer millennial ?

Nice looking bird

Are those Breast Cancer Awareness Month vests?

Back
Top Bottom