Raritan 911: Robocop

Busy night for the constable.
inspector-kemp.gif

When officer Carson pulls a female over in his patrol car, he steps out of his vehicle with his cop face on, struts up to the car and says...Miss I'm going to have to see your license, registration and fun bags.

When officer Carson pulls a female over in his patrol car, he steps out of his vehicle with his cop face on, struts up to the car and says...Miss I'm going to have to see your license, registration and fun bags.

When Carson's partner pulled over my old lady, Carson knocked on the passenger side window while laughing and waving like a silly person.

This one is from tonight and is dedicated to @pooriggy:

I'm following a suspected drunk driver who was stopped at a green light. I turn on the overhead lights and the woman veers to the right, drives over the curb and onto the grass before stopping. I approach and notice a "road soda" in the rear of the center console.

Me: What happened there with the curb?
Driver: What curb?
Me: The one you just crushed with your car.
Driver: Well, I am lost and got distracted.
Me: Ok. How much have you been drinking?
Driver: Nothing at all!
Me: We were getting along and now you are lying to me. Let's try this again. How much have you been drinking?
Driver: I did have one drink.

My backup officer arrives.

Me: You mean the drink in the console?
Driver: No that is empty and it's for recycling. I haul scrap metal.
Me: I can see the condensation on the can. It's still cold.
Driver: I drank some of that earlier, but not while I was driving. And I will recycle it.
Me: Alright. Step out of the car so you can do some balance tests for me.
Driver: I can't do that!
Me: Why?
Driver: I don't have a bra on!
Me: That's ok, neither do I.

Backup officer had to walk off camera and compose himself.

how to police cams work?
do you turn them on each time manually and can review them afterwards? or does it work more like a black box

I'd like to know how this ended, checking the blotter

how to police cams work?
do you turn them on each time manually and can review them afterwards? or does it work more like a black box

They turn them on after they beat the shit out of you. Then they hit record and say you fell. ;)
Not @davidcarson48 doe, he good cop!!

how to police cams work?

Turns on with the lights and I can also manually activate it. I can review footage in the car or at the station later after it Wi-Fi downloads from the hard drive in the car to the server. We have all that technology but I still can't find a stapler when I need it.

Police blotter usually lags by a week or so, but you'd make a decent detective!

Here's a real question for you - are there policies for what shows up in the police blotter? Can someone request that something not show up? Reason I ask is when I got whacked by a car last sept it never showed in our local police blotter. The kid that hit me was 17 but I've seen other minors getting into trouble and they are in the blotter.

how come the photos in the NY post police blotter section are always terrible? isn't it 2015?

FAD90752-AE72-476A-BAC4-51835C7C6A9A_zpswq7sxayz.jpg

according to this photo, the guy only has one eye?

D6F90B0A-BB7C-4A0E-BBFE-406CDBC38C9E_zpsodxme80n.jpg

i can make out that this is a male, that is about it.

and why do they always say what they were wearing? by the time they get this info to the news paper to print for tomorrow morning, do they think the robber would have changed his clothes by then?

Here's a real question for you - are there policies for what shows up in the police blotter? Can someone request that something not show up? Reason I ask is when I got whacked by a car last sept it never showed in our local police blotter. The kid that hit me was 17 but I've seen other minors getting into trouble and they are in the blotter.

Yes, there are policies but they vary by department. Yes, someone can request that it not show up. Our department doesn't honor those requests. No idea if some departments do, however.

We don't put in vehicle accidents unless someone is drunk, seriously hurt or dies. Juvenile stuff can go in the press release but can't include names of the juveniles. But every department does things a little different.

So there's no definitive answer for you, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom