Raritan 911: Robocop

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh man. Possibly my new favorite thread. There's been some good ones lately but this has potential.

rick81721

Lothar
We have a regional dispatch center that answers 9-1-1 calls and dispatches emergencies services for all of Hunterdon County. Much of Hunterdon is rural, as illustrated by this call that was received from a neighboring municipality:

Dispatch: 9-1-1, where is you emergency?
Caller: (Gives address)
Dispatch: What's your emergency?
Caller: There's a goat on my front porch.
Dispatch: Is it your goat?
Caller: No.
Dispatch: Do you know who owns the goat?
Dispatch: Did you try to shoo the goat away?
Dispatch: Will you try that for me?
Dispatch: Ok, I'll send an officer.
Caller: Thank you.

Officer arrived and advised the goat ran into the woods upon his arrival.

We had a goats incident in our neighborhood (Montgomery) last year - several goats appeared and were head butting black vehicles parked in driveways. My neighbor asked if my durango was damaged since it's also black but luckily not. Apparently the local cops were called and couldn't do anything so Princeton animal control came and rounded them up. Never heard where they came from

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
2013-07-09-13.23.45_.jpg We had to call the police to remove a dangerous goat from the premises once. This goat used to hang outside our office every day and was always finding it's way INSIDE the building.

goat.jpg

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had a goats incident in our neighborhood (Montgomery) last year - several goats appeared and were head butting black vehicles parked in driveways. My neighbor asked if my durango was damaged since it's also black but luckily not. Apparently the local cops were called and couldn't do anything so Princeton animal control came and rounded them up. Never heard where they came from

Those goats were profiling!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
we used to go to night court for entertainment.....listen to the explanation of why they shouldn't get a d&d, trespassing, or regular old tix.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm working dayshift. It's around 2pm. Our office manager calls my cell phone, which is unusual.

OM: Hey...the Xerox guy is here to fix the copier.
Me: Um, ok.
OM: I think he's drunk.
Me: Seriously? Why do you think that?
OM: He's in here stumbling around and he smells like a brewery.
Me: Well, where the hell is the Lieutenant?
OM: Dunno.
Me: Ok, I'll head in.

I drive in and sure enough, the Xerox guy looks hammered.

Me: Hey man, you ok? You have any medical conditions I should know about or are you a diabetic or something?
Xerox: No, not at all. Why?
Me: Well, you seem intoxicated.
Xerox: Na, I just had a few beers with lunch.
Me: Well lets do a few tests to make sure you're ok to drive.
Xerox: Ok.

Dudeman fails the field sobriety tests. Comes to the police station, drunk, to fix the copier.

My Lieutenant comes back to the station and I fill him in. He was annoyed I didn't let him finish fixing the copier first.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Could he have been dropped off instead of drive himself to the station for said repair?

Top Bottom