pregaming @ six mile

BadLine

Probably going to ride six mile Sunday. I’ve ridden there once before, I doubled back on myself a lot, but had a blast. Maybe some of you local yocals can show me the ropes. Let me now some times, my schedule is pretty free Sunday. If not , I am going to look like a rat in a maze again.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
I believe I'm some sort of yeti and he's ice cream.Maybe you've never seen a bigfoot but I'm sure you can recognize ice cream you fat !@#$%%

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah I was referring to you. I'm all over ice cream like white on rice. Not yellow rice.

anrothar

entirely thrilled
harry and the hendersons!

harryhendersons2d.jpg

dualfisted

I thought it was a Bigfoot too. I had no idea what a "Harry" was. I was pretty sober in the late 80's too, so go figure........... Now, what's this ice cream stuff you guys are talkin' about???????????????????
I'll be hittin' Allaire on Saturday and Sunday, can't get up to Six Mile, although I'd like to hit it, and a ton of other places sometime.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Probably going to ride six mile Sunday. I’ve ridden there once before, I doubled back on myself a lot, but had a blast. Maybe some of you local yocals can show me the ropes. Let me now some times, my schedule is pretty free Sunday. If not , I am going to look like a rat in a maze again.

I would go elsewhere unless you want 90 lbs of mud on your bike

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USNJ0321

I was great last night while frozen but with 49 degrees it will be a mud pit

J-Dro

So if I understand this correctly... Bigfoot will be eating ice cream before the Super Bowl at 6MR while leaving deep ruts in the trails with his paws?

ArmyOfNone

I knew it was harry all the way...how does that happen?

BTW conditions at six mile were terrific last night.

Top Bottom