Post Your Doggo [woof]

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So the Wonderpup was outside keeping @MrsManic company while she was gardening.
She comes in, and I go out to leash him up for a walk.
Honey- where’s the boy?

Then I hear the barking in the woods.
No good comes from this.
Calling, whistling, then I see something moving quickly through the woods.
Then another something in hot pursuit.

They break out of the woods, and my boy is putting the chase on a nice looking adult Fox. Whoo boy.

After about 15 minutes we were able to corral him.
No marks on him (a little scuff on his undercarriage, but that was from the chase).
Anyway, I guess he got his morning exercise.

Here he is being a little better behaved the other day
8E4FB25A-1775-48DD-AB41-8A64806F7444.jpeg

iman29

got this pic from a friend of mine during her walk on the trail near horseshoe lake who knows I am into dog training. This is pretty impressive they are from a doggie day care walking 27 dogs! She said she walked by the group out and back and they all were well behaved.

Not sure even I have the skills for this!

1655152379906.png

Fat Trout

got this pic from a friend of mine during her walk on the trail near horseshoe lake who knows I am into dog training. This is pretty impressive they are from a doggie day care walking 27 dogs! She said she walked by the group out and back and they all were well behaved.

Not sure even I have the skills for this!

View attachment 186530
My house is going to look like that soon. Yesterday we adopted an 8 week old dalmation puppy who is deaf and needed a patient home with other dogs to follow and learn from.

Attachments

• IMG_0392(1).jpg
    IMG_0392(1).jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 14

onetracker

Very cute! Good luck! I recently heard that Dalmatians have a common genetic disorder that causes hearing issues. Hit up @rottin' as I am sure he has some good tips.

iman29

Thanks. The name we have been going with is "what?" And the joke between my wife and i has been we can change it at any time and he wont know.
There was a comedian named Steven Wright used to have a bit about naming his dog “Stay”

Come Here Stay
Sit down Stay

Top Bottom