Post Your Doggo [woof]

serviceguy

How is the training going?
We're not really doing anything new, just 'maintenance' of what we achieved during the sessions with the trainer. She's a lot more manageable, she's no trouble at all, other than some chewing of her own leash when left unattended outside. Not the she wants to run anyway, she just chews through the leash and then seats there looking at my wife watering the plants. She's responding to my calls but not my wife's as much, so we have not ventured to leave her out without a leash yet.

Last night she did a deafening single bark in my hear at 4:15 am, took her out and she did 1 & 2 in seconds. She's a good girl.

iman29

Just had to put my girl down yesterday... The family is looking for a new pup, any suggestions on good NJ area adoptions?
So sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family.

Check out Sheryl’s Den they are a foster only adoption agency and she’s very meticulous about their care and the adoption process. Sign up and then you would get contacted when she has a potential match.

We got Shelby there randomly found them via petfinders and she’s been the best pup ever.

If you apply and need a reference PM me for my info gives you a better shot to have a previous family send you to them.

Cole

So sorry to hear this. Condolences to the family.

Check out Sheryl’s Den they are a foster only adoption agency and she’s very meticulous about their care and the adoption process. Sign up and then you would get contacted when she has a potential match.

We got Shelby there randomly found them via petfinders and she’s been the best pup ever.

If you apply and need a reference PM me for my info gives you a better shot to have a previous family send you to them.

Thanks, yea we have found a few on PF that are fosters. We will check them out

Last edited:

onetracker

Just had to put my girl down yesterday... The family is looking for a new pup, any suggestions on good NJ area adoptions?
So sorry. Real Dog Rescue and Purrs & Pups are very good; I have adopted two great dogs from these organizations. Both are looking to do the work to match the right human with the right pup.

535B8863-076B-4C52-8E9F-08C158E77451.jpeg

F9FB6856-939F-4050-AC34-76085965C30B.jpeg

iman29

Thanks. We ended up reaching out to Furrytale Endings in NJ, and got this good boy today. They responded to application with in a day, and brought him today.
whats his name?

and we have an unofficial dog training thread that went quiet for a while, but happy to share any tips and tricks if needed, I also do in person 1:1 training as my side hustle.

Top Bottom