JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not my doggo, but my doggo’s heavy crush-
@smoovep’s Mojo
C5F3B572-29FA-451A-B7FD-FB1830AB101E.jpeg
I totally get what he sees in her- all love

Doesn’t matter she’s 8x his size- a guy can dream, amirite?
Shoot for the moon my man!

serviceguy

Bailey L. Had fun chasing after her friend JoJo at Ringwood Rumble, and no, no racer was affected by it. I offered @UtahJoe to use her as pulling engine for $10 but apparently it’s not allowed by current regulation (I hear there’s a race in Alaska where this thing is getting some traction). She was a little skittish with all those weirdly dressed, middle aged man on colored bikes but then she decided there was no point trying to get them to dress appropriately and behave like their age group and she relaxed. She has more heart than lungs and legs so after a while she gave up chasing JoJo and settled to a more leisurely pace…no photos because riding with a dog on a leash is a 200% hands on effort, I’ve got the scratched calves to prove it. Oh, and since she decided that drinking is an affair involving full immersion in a muddy creek she later had her first shower…it did not go down easy !

iman29

Not my dog this is Carter. He’s a rescue Pittie Mix and he’s only 55lbs but he’s pure muscle and a complete mushball. He belongs to the lady that’s been cutting my hair the last 20 years she just moved her business into her home After years of jumping between salon shops.

She says he’s bad when other people come around gets too excited but using my dog whisperer skills I am able to communicate in his language and he laid down calmly by the door while I got my haircut. I rewarded him with treats from my stash when I walk Shelby and some playtime. Already discussed a barter- training sessions for haircuts. Works for me! I love Pitties and HATE that the breed has such a bad rap because all the ones I have met are just like him a big loveable ball of mush.

Shelby was none too pleased when I got home (last pic).
E35A5211-9130-4940-9AAC-240C4B90A644.jpeg
4D834423-5565-4867-94B7-737C524BD1CA.jpeg

452777C8-9930-4CC7-BD2D-FF0B9E0A4228.jpeg

serviceguy

Not my dog this is Carter. He’s a rescue Pittie Mix and he’s only 55lbs but he’s pure muscle and a complete mushball. He belongs to the lady that’s been cutting my hair the last 20 years she just moved her business into her home After years of jumping between salon shops.

She says he’s bad when other people come around gets too excited but using my dog whisperer skills I am able to communicate in his language and he laid down calmly by the door while I got my haircut. I rewarded him with treats from my stash when I walk Shelby and some playtime. Already discussed a barter- training sessions for haircuts. Works for me! I love Pitties and HATE that the breed has such a bad rap because all the ones I have met are just like him a big loveable ball of mush.

Shelby was none too pleased when I got home (last pic).
View attachment 183213
View attachment 183212

View attachment 183214
Cheating on your girl and bragging about it, she's got all the reasons no to be pleased. If the two of you split up I'm team Shelby!

iman29

Cheating on your girl and bragging about it, she's got all the reasons no to be pleased. If the two of you split up I'm team Shelby!
Shelby knows Im all about making other dogs great, a few treats and a long walk and we are good. Plus you would have to deal with my wife who is totally in love with Miss Shelby no way shes going anywhere LOL.

Top Bottom