Post your BooBoo's

ouch.JPG

It happened a while ago. All good now. I tell the ladies it happened while saving a family from a great white shark. So it has its ups.
I don’t think that’s how shark attacks work... but girls at the bar don’t know that lol.

Oof... we want details!
It happened while on the road bike. I went out for a lunch ride and woke up at Hackensack Medical a few hours later. I was knocked out for while. Lost memory or any recollection of the day. So I don't know what really happened. When I regained consciousness, I was staring at a white ceiling with doctors/nurses looking over me. I thought I was abducting by aliens.

This is why I MTB instead of road now.

It happened while on the road bike. I went out for a lunch ride and woke up at Hackensack Medical a few hours later. I was knocked out for while. Lost memory or any recollection of the day. So I don't know what really happened. When I regained consciousness, I was staring at a white ceiling with doctors/nurses looking over me. I thought I was abducting by aliens.

This is why I MTB instead of road now.
yikes - thats scary hope it heals fast.

Hard lesson learned for sure. Spent last night looking up turning drills to practice cornering better...still a complete noobie at this mtb thing in reality, started in March 2020.

Same here when we did our group ride at Nassau I had to focus so much on only using rear brake on turns instead of my Roadie training to grab more front brake then rear.

Feel better soon.

Back
Top Bottom