Post your BooBoo's

hummm yummmmm

Allamucy... in wet..

The usual when you land on a 3 foot dia. rock at speed. It's a bit of a deal at age 46, but that's life. I think it also cracked a tooth which fell apart a week later and ended up leaving me needing a crown, $$$$.

NICE!! (Butt, that is!)

here are some from a crash i had on the ol' hog two weeks ago.
n507323975_280179_5584.jpg

n507323975_277831_4225.jpg

n507323975_277830_3968.jpg

a lil bent...

well i don't know if this qualifies wit all the cool cuts and bruises but here's my bent finga. If this is all i had, i'm thankful.

I wish I had a picture, but the story might be just as good. When riding BMX, one of my friends hit a jump and landing with the front wheel turned and the handlebar dug in right above his unit and scrapped up to his stomach. In the week following, he had massive bruising around his pelvic region and it spread to his balls and shaft, I am talking almost black bruising. His balls turned black and half of his shaft. He showed us and it was one of the most horrible things I have seen! :eek:

mr pixy's hip

ok, here it is, what you all have been waiting for, (drumroll) ......

p.s. thanks for all the support you all have been sending him. He hopes to be back on a bike soon.:getsome:

Last edited:
Art that is sick!

Oh yeah and the incision looks pretty nasty too! :D

Best wishes on the recovery, I know you will come back more bionic and uber than ever.

I am sure I'll have some good ones of my brother in a day or two...

He, fastbandit Bryan and timekiller Ryan were doing some freeride stuff at Glen Park, and my brother Bob landed a stepdown real bad and plowed into a tree head on. The wheel is basically bent in half (pretty impressive for a Mavic 729), and he said his inner thigh is in a world of hurt.

Best part is, they had a video camera set up on tripod, and the whole thing was caught on tape. He is lucky to not be in the hopsital!

Is that him lying on the ground while 2 riders just ride on by?

The first rider, our buddy Bryan, swears he never saw Bobby at all. He would NEVER pass someone on the ground like that. The second guy, Ryan, stopped and helped out (no sense letting the video show Bobby laying on the ground for 20 minutes...)

Back
Top Bottom