Pixy's Birthday Ride

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Wednesday, August 22 - I plan to do a birthday ride at 4:00 at Mahlon for those who wish to ride.

Who's birthday ? ...mine. How old? ... you don't want to know! :rofl:

Maybe 2.5 hours of riding, medium pace. :drooling: :drooling: (I'll give it 2 drools on a scale of 1-3) Meet at Saffins pond lot.

:)

ArmyOfNone

If the weather does hold i am gonna try to swing this. I think i can ride and still make it to work. Ill get back to ya tho. Id love to be there for the celebration.

NJ Jess

Happy birthday,..

I wish I could ride with you,..but I'm working in Sayreville. With all this rain,..I'm going to have to work late. But hey, see ya at 24 hours of Allamuchy!!!

J

joanqs

Happy Birthday Ellen..i think that the weather should be nice on Wednesday. see you at Allamuchy.

B.L.

Happy Birthday Ellen!

I'd love to be there but I have a meeting down in FL...

Make sure you hit all the sweeeet singletrack!

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Happy Birthday Ellen! I wish I could make it but I'm already taking 1 day off to go biking this week!

Wednesday, August 22 - I plan to do a birthday ride at 4:00 at Mahlon for those who wish to ride.

Who's birthday ? ...mine. How old? ... you don't want to know! :rofl:

Maybe 2.5 hours of riding, medium pace. :drooling: :drooling: (I'll give it 2 drools on a scale of 1-3) Meet at Saffins pond lot.

:)

:) I have yet to meet and ride with you Pixychick. My knee is not up to riding 2+ hrs. since I strained the tendon so I won't be able to join you.

Have a Happy! The rain should be over by then.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Happy birthday Ellen!

A couple hours at Mahlon sounds like a perfect way to work on the birthday cake appetite.:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i should be up for this. it'll be good to see how mahlon handles the rain. i've yet to ride there so soon after.

walter

Fourth Party
If I get out of work at a reasonable hour, I would like to join you all, since I think MD is my new favorite park. If not, have a happy birthday.

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Wow, thank you all for your birthday wishes. :eek:

I was only looking for a good excuse to get a bunch of people out riding.

No worries for those who can not make it. You will have another chance, as I suppose I will be celebrating my 49th for many years to come ...;)

Anrothar, I know you always have your hovercraft full of susages to ride, but if you think things will be too wet, let me know. It certainly rained a bit today:( We can always stay on the Morris County exclusive gravel ;)

anrothar

entirely thrilled
well, we could also always venture into the wma's, where our tire tracks will be the least of the problem for the trails. we'll see though. it shouldn't be too bad.

D

DANSPANK

Happy Birthday. I wish I worked part time like everyone else and then I could join...

Top Bottom