Pixy's Birthday Ride

It rained all night down here. Not sure what it did up there but i am guessing that things are a mess up there.

Im gonna try and sleep for more than 2 hours at a clip and check back to see if anyone has the word.

Happy birthday. I have been toying with the idea of joining this ride, but it is pretty wet out here. Plus I am playing hockey at noon, so I might be feeling a bit lazy afterwards.

I may pop over though. :confused:

aside from the slippery rocks, which i actually found to be fun, the trails were damned near puuuurrrrrrfect. very firm, no dust, excellent traction(on everything but the rocks:D ). the group was happy birthday ellen, art, laura, dar(lene), marianne, and myself. great time. i was thrilled to see how well the trails held up to all the moisture we've had the past few days.

i started the gps a teensy bit late, at the top of the climb on the trail to the 'mansion', from saffins down the rail bed.
http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.do?episodePk.pkValue=3738777

I really was trying to get up there. Sean called me and got me out of bed, but i had to run to the shop to get my bike ready...there was just not enough time. Next time. Hope the day was well pixy!

she said she hates you and can't believe you didn't show up and never wants to talk to you again. ever. :blah:

Last edited:
and art said he's gonna beat you up for making his special lady cry on her special day. :getsome:

Back
Top Bottom