OFFICIAL - Post your bicycle workbench area

I blame ReggieHammond! Things were tight til he showed up.
normally, I got things under control... and then Reggie shows up. That dude is a maniac! I was all psyched for SSAP and he was all "hey dude, mind if I stop by and hang out for a minute?".... a "minute".... 270something minutes later I'm almost falling on the floor puking (which I apparently saved for later) ... that dude is a wrecking ball man! and not in the nude, Miley kinda way.
Beerz!

Thanks to Mandis Dad, we made some mods to the workbench area:

Screenshot2014-08-25at84133AM_zps22a3e9c3.png

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

I measured out the pegboard and reorganized the layout a tad. Maybe I'll pick that up one day

Another topic; How do you store your old/used tires? Looking for a new method. Right now I just throw them in a corner. It is an eyesore. It looks like hell. They are all valuable in some sense, but not new tires. Some need patches.

This was Saturday

My 8 year old learning how to take off a wheel, tire, tube then reassemble + patch Daddy's Mountain Creek pinch flatted tube & cross bike pinch flatted tube :mad:

Bordentown-20140823-00027.jpg

Bordentown-20140823-00026.jpg

Then after posting these pics on FB, I realized I needed to clean the garage - spent all afternoon Sunday cleaning it... More pics on the way...

053BCDCB-D5E5-4B2A-9549-2A2A232640C2_zpsgdiynyir.jpg

dat full view

i move le stand closer to the bench when im tworking on it (read spinning pedals and making sure the brakes dont rub)

thinking of getting one of them foam puzzle piece mats too :hmmm:

Thats a good look... Bike stuff everywhere..

My brother in law put a gyn in his basement and was looking for those mats as well.. Turns out that you can save a ton of money if you buy "horse mats" instead of "gym mats".

Did you make that work bench Mandi height?

Anything big I just do at the shop. Otherwise I'm forced to work out of the race box on my computer desk at home. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409067363.372358.jpg

Looking good James. Now fix that front derailleur

I took a couple pics of my mess
IMG_20140827_064842.jpg

My fathers ~1983 Rick Mears edition snap-on...everyone remembers Rick Mears right?

IMG_20140827_065125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom