Noob

C

Carn75

Hey everyone,just found this site today and thought it looked great.Cant wait to learn more about bikes,new places to ride,and hopefully meet some cool people.

NJ Jess

Hello there!

great to have you come visit. Look in the past few pages of Races and Rides threads and you will see the tentative 2007 schedules for the Campmor H2H series and the Plattekill series. I do not have Diablo yet, but I hope to ride there as well. see you on the trails.

C

Carn75

HaHa..thanks for the welcome.Where are the majority of people from on here? I'm down in south jersey,and usually get to ride in delaware,and a few spots around me.Any other good spots anyone know of?

ArmyOfNone

welcome to the nut house. :D

THIS is the nut house
nuthouseexterior.jpg

were pretty damn crazy too

welcome

C

Carn75

Thanks for all the welcomes guys...this looks like its going to be a fun place

C

Carn75

welcome to the site! delware actually has some good riding spots. been there a few times.

Hey definetly...i was shown a few spots this fall and they rocked.Middle Run park,and Iron Hill are great.Thanks for all the other welcomes guys.

NJ Jess

so where do you live?

HaHa..thanks for the welcome.Where are the majority of people from on here? I'm down in south jersey,and usually get to ride in delaware,and a few spots around me.Any other good spots anyone know of?

A couple of us drive to Far Hills, Wiss, Wharton, etc for fast singletrack. Where are you, and do you want to go to Philly, DE, etc for some rides?

C

Carn75

A couple of us drive to Far Hills, Wiss, Wharton, etc for fast singletrack. Where are you, and do you want to go to Philly, DE, etc for some rides?

I'm in bellmawr.About 5 mins from philly.I've been working my a** off.I havent rode in about 6 wks.I would definetly be up for some rides.My work hrs are real screwy,but if you give me a few days notice i should beable to to something.Actually my last ride was a sunday at Wiss. then we went to a fubdraiser in some guys backyard near Reading for another guy who was sick.His backyard track was about 3-4 acres.It was great uge jumps,downhills,etc..

Top Bottom