Nassau Trail conditions

We have quite a few rogue cuts cropping up. I tossed debris back onto two of them today. I guess you know you’re on the map when folks start coming in and doing whatever they want.

Finally found the new trails - one goes down to some bridges and boardwalks close to a creek -but then it comes to a dead end at a giant field. I did find a new blank kiosk along the field - will a trail go back in there to make it a loop? Also hit what some guy said was "sidewinder"? Lots of ups and downs

Finally found the new trails - one goes down to some bridges and boardwalks close to a creek -but then it comes to a dead end at a giant field. I did find a new blank kiosk along the field - will a trail go back in there to make it a loop? Also hit what some guy said was "sidewinder"? Lots of ups and downs
I don’t think they will create a loop. At least I’ve not heard that they will.

Perfect conditions today, you guys have made an amazing trail system and the new stuff is super fun! I chickened out on the gap drop though.

Trails were awesome this morning. Flamingos are just fine too! I like the new section, but that beer keg double is over my pay grade.

Many thanks to everyone for all the hard work here. :) :)

As of noon today, trails were in great shape. Tacky - although I didn't ride Flatlands out of caution. If no rain moves through, should be good for tonight/Saturday.
Trails were awesome tonight! Not a spot of standing water and all the turns were nice and tacky.

Arrived at 8:00 this morning, and the rain had skirted the area, with just a light on-and-off drizzle.
Rain barely made it past the tree canopy - but the rocks and roots were sweating!
So it was slippery and loose, but not wet. Actually kinda nice hitting some of those springside berms
with a bit of tack to them.

Sun is out now, so give it a Green light.

Looking forward to another Nassau ride tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the trails behind Custom Alloy/the Komline property are open and OK to ride? I ask because Solitude is closed now, and those trails are pretty much adjacent to that property. I was planning on connecting the Columbia trail and Nassau with that Komline trail on my ride tomorrow.

Looking forward to another Nassau ride tomorrow.

Does anyone know if the trails behind Custom Alloy/the Komline property are open and OK to ride? I ask because Solitude is closed now, and those trails are pretty much adjacent to that property. I was planning on connecting the Columbia trail and Nassau with that Komline trail on my ride tomorrow.

the link from CT to Nassau road was closed today. we road out to the road, and looped around.
Not sure if that is going to be a weekend thing, or more seasonal...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions