Nassau Trail conditions

Hey there guys- Are the flow trails extensions of the "traditional trails". I just want to be on the lookout- hoping to ride there in the near future rain is currently predicted for the next few days... :-(
No, the flow trails are over by the entrance to the Columbia Trail parking lot in downtown High Bridge. Right behind the pump track. Was just there yesterday, very cool.

Anyone interested in running a jumping clinic for newbies to jumping? I am an old fart and I have always kept wheels on the ground. I will agree with a previous poster that gap looks above my "current" pay grade!
I would love this! Let me know. I did the both flow trails with about 0% air. ?

HEY! we are keeping eye on the weather. How were the trails today? I'm thinking about going tomorrow early AM with my brother. First time leading. We don't plan on every trail because he just started but what trail map should I use? I'm old school just a pdf map would be good. And drop the pin on the DROP please! Any loop suggestions? THANKS!

@frankif you are asking me, you are asking the wrong person. Its somewhere over there -> its across the road off that long straight connector and its just flagged and not named yet

Where do I find this gap?
I circled the approx location in yellow. If you come off the sidewinder trail you can miss the entrance to the new trail with the gap.
20200607_090946.jpg

Hey everybody - in case it’s not obvious, if Nassau is posted a Closed due to weather the flow trails across town are same status. Seems we’ve had a few folks decide to hit the flow trails because conditions weren’t good due to rain. Common sense ain’t common. Glad to see folks having fun fun. Wasn’t fun having to be the bad guy and close things up earlier this year. Now you see why we didN’t want to be the only trail system in the state open during the shit weather and early COVID. Stay safe.

Someone made cool new maps and posted at the main lot and top of the field. Pic below. Has the new trails including “Jump Trail” which is where the drop is.
View attachment 130999

Wood be cool to see this juan on the Maprika app.

Nice to see the "Jump trail" is indicated on the map. I see it's not rated as a Black Diamond trail, so I imagine it isn't sketchy.

Its
Wood be cool to see this juan on the Maprika app.

Nice to see the "Jump trail" is indicated on the map. I see it's not rated as a Black Diamond trail, so I imagine it isn't sketchy.

Its not sketchy. Junps are relatively small and everything has a go around. There are some gap jumps, but small gaps, some actually tiny. The drop is the most extreme feature and it has a complete go around.

As long as someone doesn’t bomb it blind they can avoid whatever they dont want to hit.

Its a lot of fun though!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions