Nassau Trail conditions

CNJRider

Joker
There are no bad places to start from. I have no lot in particular that I favor and have begun many rides out of Foran. Fun to hit up the mtb trails on Springside/Nassau, play a bit on the flow trails, hook up with Columbia/Ken Lockwood too and then ride roadie back to Foran.

stilluf

Rode here Saturday. trail conditions very good, if a bit dry (no duh).
On the Wall trail ("fun flow trail"?), looks like the eponymous wall has a downed tree along its entire length. Any chance this can be cleared, or is the tree too big to cut out or move?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Rode here Saturday. trail conditions very good, if a bit dry (no duh).
On the Wall trail ("fun flow trail"?), looks like the eponymous wall has a downed tree along its entire length. Any chance this can be cleared, or is the tree too big to cut out or move?

Must be new? I'm sure they'll clear it. They have permission to use the big saws, and bring in a mini excavator.
Awesome relationship they've built with the town.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Is there any upcoming TM scheduled? A few trails can use some trimming, and I was going to try to help out...

They don't mind hand trimming. Have at it!
No power tools without permission

Robin

Forgot to mention this Friday after I was there - I'm guessing it's still there.

Large tree down on "Connector" trail (the middle up from switchbacks that has the machine thingy up top).

Screenshot 2022-09-12 11.50.11.png

njmark

Professional Cyclist
Just saw the Columbia trail is closed due to an infestation of stinging insects, glad they weren't there 2 weeks ago

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions