Nassau Trail conditions

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ride Nassau this morning….. perfect conditions all around…..

1665259688660.png

kbajaj

More like rides BEFORE a certain time are ok. Get there at dawn before the sun can unfreeze the trail and it is like riding on concrete in the dead of winter.
Always respectful of the trail conditions.

I am thinking more for these days when I get done with work around 5 and want to start riding around 6 pm

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Always respectful of the trail conditions.

I am thinking more for these days when I get done with work around 5 and want to start riding around 6 pm
Avoid the trails on springside that get close to the homes.

Cole

Conditions are good. Pretty sure I took care of all the spider webs this morning, I apologize if I missed any....

Not sure if this has been reported. One tree needs a chainsaw and the other can be cleared with a hand saw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221016-072707_Strava~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20221016-072707_Strava~2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20221016_072652.jpg
    20221016_072652.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Fire Lord Jim

Conditions are good. Pretty sure I took care of all the spider webs this morning, I apologize if I missed any....

Not sure if this has been reported. One tree needs a chainsaw and the other can be cleared with a hand saw
This tree is caught in the crotch of another tree, and is directly above a yellow jacket nest in the ground.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
damp leaves but nice-n-tacky dirt at Nassau today.

Tree down with a pile of sticks on "nassau trail" in "the pines"
a small tree down on springside after that nice little rock drop - might be on brogan's ?

good loop today!

Bikeworks

damp leaves but nice-n-tacky dirt at Nassau today.

Tree down with a pile of sticks on "nassau trail" in "the pines"
a small tree down on springside after that nice little rock drop - might be on brogan's ?

good loop today!
Timely. I was considering going there tomorrow, early afternoon

pkovo

Got out yesterday mid-day and rode Springside. Pretty heavy leaf cover making it a tad difficult to see rocks / roots, but otherwise great conditions. very fun.

CNJRider

Joker
Did Nassau, crossed Voorhees, sprinted through Lockwood and a bit of Columbia. Yup, lots of leaves but otherwise pretty close to perfect Fall trail conditions.

At times it was hard to see whether I was on trail or off-piste. I swear there is a trail somewhere under all of that.

20221104_150523.jpg
20221104_205806.jpg

Old ruins at the Komline property always a good spot to take a break.

20221104_210537.jpg

Tree down on springside.

20221104_144629.jpg

It's near the springside loop..

aviary-image-1667610737030.jpeg

Last, anyone who. rides into Voorhees from the flow trails should recognize this quaint. little landmark along the way. Spiffed up with an autumn theme this time of year.

20221104_205741.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions