MTBNJ Sticker Design Contest

Wow - I wish my project briefs at work were this detailed. :D

This is my work scenario:
Meeting audience: Not sure yet.
Meeting materials: Couple posters, etc, there's no budget yet.
Meeting location: Not sure yet.
Quantities: Don't know yet - can you get quotes for 3000, 1500, 500 or 250?
Delivery: We don't have an address or contact.

Project due: We need comps for review tomorrow morning.

Yup, I deal with the same thing pretty much all the time.

Did I win? :)

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 219
Can the stickers also be made so that they can be put on your car window from the inside? Maybe even without a background color?

Just a thought because there are some of us (okay maybe just me) that no matter how much we love mtbnj.com will still not put a sticker on their car.

Can the stickers also be made so that they can be put on your car window from the inside? Maybe even without a background color?

Just a thought because there are some of us (okay maybe just me) that no matter how much we love mtbnj.com will still not put a sticker on their car.

will you put a sticker on your bookbag? ;)

Yeah, I like this idea too. I've read some interesting statistics about people who put bumper stickers on their cars, regardless of the message. It apparently takes a certain personality to do that, and there are some, shall we say, negative connotations to that.

I like the compromise of putting it on the faring of a roof rack. Failing that, I myself prefer the inside one also.

I like the compromise of putting it on the faring of a roof rack. Failing that, I myself prefer the inside one also.

I think I may be able to find a spot on my hitch rack for it, but it would be cool to have the option.

. It apparently takes a certain personality to do that, and there are some, shall we say, negative connotations to that.

So PC, Too funny... just tell us how you really feel... haha

So PC, Too funny... just tell us how you really feel... haha

I actually don't remember the details. I think there was a positive correlation between road rage and people with bumper stickers, regardless of the content.

Thread drift alert! Go bust out the crayons people!

I just told Mean Irish Scott, seeing how he randomly replied to Pearls thread I'm gonna say it looks like he's in.

My only request, please don't make a dopey euro sticker.

I second that motion ;)

Back
Top Bottom