McDowell property

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_b

Pockets $200k+ for his land, continues to threaten MTBers with ballistic weapons.

Needs some F x D to the head.

krink

Eddie Munster
So to be clear, are we talking Brisbane east of 18th ave breakdown segment on strava, or more inclusive of existing Brisbane trails?

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Let's send him a gift basket. seriously.
with a letter to hand to any mt biker that wonders onto the property.
then he doesn't need the crossbow.
200.gif

Karate Monkey

can we get a map with "I was here... don't go here" please?
No mapping, sorry, but the posted signs are probably still there. Have not been there in quite some time.
What he said.

Where is the there we are not supposed to go?

I think people are being coy intentionally. Official maps of Allaire State Park make no mention of [trails in] the majority of that area.

That said, I've got more than a good idea where someone turned off, and shouldn't have. People need to lay off the reflective tacks and cutting. Plenty of legit trails that need some TLC.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
strava heat map - strangely enough, it looks like someone in there rides.

1609438135295.png

1609438296054.png

Johnny Utah

strava heat map - strangely enough, it looks like someone in there rides.

View attachment 147028

View attachment 147029

I was just thinking the other day that there weren’t enough trails in Allaire and I saw this cool new segment called “Checkup at the Clinic”. Anyone know how to get past the locked door in the back? When I asked the people in the trail they just kept screaming, one kept asking me “do you know my aid?” 2020 couldn’t get any weirder. Trails were pretty dry once you got in the building. Anyway, let me know.

8B29F56B-D72E-466F-8E3C-165EAEB55ECE.jpeg

Karate Monkey

As a civil service employee, occasionally someone pulls that line out. You may have shut him up but you ain't gonna win someone over with that crap.
Personally? Is threatening bodily harm/life with a firearm okay with regards to taking a wrong turn?

This isn't the wild west here, it's one of the most densely populated areas of the country.

MikeyBikey2000

Hey we could send in Rick and Marty Lagina to look for buried treasure
I triangulated the location of the money pit from the corner of the second building off 34 to the tip of the 3rd hole of the disc course. I'll be out with my sharper image metal detector looking for bobby dazzlers. My theory is that a caravan of dead heads got lost following the tour from NJ to Philly in 1973 and crashed there for the night accidently dropping their stash of righteous hashish pipes and other priceless artifacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions