Big Dumb Animal

Hippo Nipples' #1 Fan
I'll take my ban hammer and go to bed.

Attachments

• 129961.jpeg
    129961.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 112

Stash

The property near 34 where the McDowell buildings are. I should not be talking about this. Don’t go there.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The property near 34 where the McDowell buildings are. I should not be talking about this. Don’t go there.

actually - you should. not because what happened, but to prevent it from happening to others.
not so much the details, but ... below

Last edited:

Patrick

Staff member

Frank

Sasquatch
@icebiker and myself were out there and were confronted by an older fella wielding a crossbow. He went on about the property being “posted” and in my experience it was about hunting, never knew about trespassing which we were clearly guilty of. I apologized profusely but he was still being an a....I mean angry. I was thinking about grabbing the crossbow from him but thought better of it. So, that was my experience and may be why @Stash is warning others.

I am out of the loop on all things Allaire as I no longer run the crew, that honor belongs to @mike_243 but I do know someone who may be able to answer that question....until that time I would recommend that we respect property lines until we get a determination.

Patrick

Staff member
Thanks @Frank - seems to be some deep seeded animosity.

Let's send him a gift basket. seriously.
with a letter to hand to any mt biker that wonders onto the property.
then he doesn't need the crossbow.

Patrick

Staff member
If I were to visit that guy, and I don’t know who he is, I would show up with an AR, a 9, and my 357 just for good measure.

he might respect that. Invite him shooting? mtb'rs like guns too?

gift basket of ammo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions