Material Donation Request

Are you taking used deck wood? I am going to take apart my deck very soon!

It is in good shape. Not rotted. Nailed down.

I've got a box of 100 CAMO #7 x 2.5", T15 head deck screws (they're green phosphate coated, if it matters), if you want them. They have the torx bit included in the box. Being that I am out if commission for at least two months, I'm not going to be using them any time soon. I might have used one or two of them?

I've got a box of 100 CAMO #7 x 2.5", T15 head deck screws (they're green phosphate coated, if it matters), if you want them. They have the torx bit included in the box. Being that I am out if commission for at least two months, I'm not going to be using them any time soon. I might have used one or two of them?

Great

I can and will use these asap.

dropped off 2x6s from my deck demo but I need some help with the 2x8s I have.

I was on my way to drop them off today and I got a block away but my brakes felt very soft. Something is broke with my brakes. Can anyone with the right car pick up off my driveway and bring it to J.

if u can, pm me

dropped off 2x6s from my deck demo but I need some help with the 2x8s I have.

I was on my way to drop them off today and I got a block away but my brakes felt very soft. Something is broke with my brakes. Can anyone with the right car pick up off my driveway and bring it to J.

if u can, pm me

I'm away for a couple days. If you don't find someone by Wednesday,. Let me know

Ok. For whoever, its on the bed of my pickup on driveway. Just back up and move from my car to yours and destination is only a few miles away.

@jdog Could you use Trex/Timbertech stuff? Our deck is being replaced under warranty, because of a color issue. I'm not sure if they will let me keep the old stuff or not. I can ask though, if you could use it.
1x4 stuff.

@jdog Could you use Trex/Timbertech stuff? Our deck is being replaced under warranty, because of a color issue. I'm not sure if they will let me keep the old stuff or not. I can ask though, if you could use it.
1x4 stuff.

We aren't doing composite - requires 12" joist spacing and no cantilever.
thanks tho!

@THATmanMANNY gave me serious wood yesterday :eek:

Dropped it over at 6mr - Thanks Manny!

Got to meet a couple of the neighborhood kids. They were checking that I wasn't stealing it.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions